Murderer part 3

I open my eyes and jolt up and my eyes are burning from the tears and bright light from the room I was in.

"Careful!" Some girl says "Lay back down hun," she says laying me back down in the bed, i'm in the hospital.

"What happened?" I say in a frantic voice 

"Hunny your fine, you attempted to well kill yourself.  You been in a coma for 2 weeks.  I'll go tell them your up," She says walking out and closing the curtain to my room again.  I look around my hospital room to see a IV going to my arm that is bandaged with blood seeping through the wrapping, my other arm in like that to.

I hear a faint knock and the nurse walks in with all of them behind her and Evan holding flowers and David a teddy bear and i'm happy they are alive, I mean  my dream- well coma aught differently but that still doesn't make me hate them.

I look at them with a angry look and they have frowns, "I want them out." I say to the nurse,

"Listen Y/n were so fucking sorry, we didn't mean to hurt you.  It was just a stupid prank."  Tyler says in a bitchy tone and well i'm over it.  My heart rate on the monitor starts beating really fast and the nurses eyes go wide and so do the boy's.

"Just a fucking prank?" I growl "My whole fucking life you all have been assholes to me fucking making fun of me, making me hate my self for the longest time I cant remember the last time I was happy and now you fucking realize that what you have been doing for 4 years were bad now that I was going to die because everyone would of know to blame you" I spit. "You don't know how many times I went home crying and just wanting to hurt myself because of what you do to me and I was over it and I was going to end it, god knows you wouldn't.  You think this hospital saved me from death? I've been dead for years now and now for you to act like a cunt by saying it was a prank.  You are more dead than me with your cold heart." 

They stood there not knowing what to do and the beeping slows down and I lean back letting out a sigh and looking to the nurse and back at them, "Keep your fucking flowers and gifts, you can save them for my grave." I say looking back at the group of boys and back at the nurse "They can go now." 

She escorts them out and I catch a glimpse of Evans eyes, they are dark and dull with some tears and he stops looking back at me and I flip him off and he stomps away.

This time I actually killed them, in my own way.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did you like the last part? 

Any way 7.24 k!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!XX

I was thinking at 10k reads a face reveal??? :)))))

also new chapter of Sad, Sad girl is coming out in  like 10 minuets! so be ready!

bye! - Mack ♥