Murderer (TRIGGR WARNING) Pt2

I walk back down the stairs "1 down~"
I yell "4 to go~"

I skip to the kitchen "Hello~" I say "Is anyone here." I hear a little noise behind me I turn around to see a penny rolling and falling at my feet, classic trick but I'll act dumb.

"Someone's playing games~" I walk to where the penny came from but making sure I hear closely from behind. I keep walking, I hear is foot steps behind me, he has a pan probably thinks that his is going to knock me unconscious.

I stop in my tracks and whip around and hit hit the pan out of his and making it drop making a big noise.

He stands there dumb founded and i swing my arm around slitting his throat and he falls.

"2 down!~ 3 to go~!" I yell.

I hear a bang in the basement followed my some cursing. I giggle to myself I wanna play a little trick,

I grab Craig's hands and drag him to the basement door. Open it and pick up Craig with all my strength and throw is lifeless body town the cement stairs causing more bleeding.

"OH FUCK NO NO NO NO CRAIG!" My the voice I can tell that is is Jonathan.

I walk down the stairs to see him by Craig.

"You don't like my present?~" I say sadly.

"YOUR GOING TO FUCKING PAY YOU BITCH!" He yells and comes charging at me.

He tackles me down but I still he the knife in my hand.

"Oooo~" I say "your a fighter, I like that"

"Shut the fuck up! He punches me
In the face, busting my lip filling the metallic taste in my mouth. I just laugh.

I grab his hands that are holding my arms and get him off balance so my legs have some wiggle room, the I put my legs on his stomach flipping him over me landing on his back. I scramble up to my feet and grab my knife.

I walk to him still laying on the ground groaning. I straddle him

"No no, y/n please you don't have to do this." He tries to reason with me.

"Your right" say lowering my knife.

He exhales a big breath. "Thank god"

"But I want to." I smile

"Wha-"

I cut him off my stabbing him in the stomach multiple times while laughing hysterically.

"Oh god" I say "No no no no no!" I jump off of Johnathan "No! I-I didn't meen to, Jonathan!" 

You wanted this.

I did want this they will be sorry. I pull the knife out of his body "3 down~ 2 to go."

I walk up the stairs but soon to be punched, but I don't fall. My hair falls over my face and I look up to who did it. David.

I laugh and move my jaw around making sure I can movie it. "Your pretty strong"

And I stab him in the arm making him fall and then I kick him in the face making him fall back into his back. I spring onto him and slit his throat.

I jump up and I scream. "Get out of me!" I yell pulling my hair "stop making me do this!"

All of the sudden I get the urge to throw up so I sprint to the bathroom and fall onto my knees in front of the toilet and throw up clenching my eyes shut.

I open my eyes to see this black liquid.  "What the fuck" 

"I'm so sorry Y/n"  "Please wake up"

This is some sort of nightmare.

"I cant do this anymore!" I scream "I want to go home!" 

I turn to the mirror and look at my face, my eyes are drifting in and out of black. I get some water and splash it in my face and look back into the mirror to see a figure behind me with its hands raised and then a pain in my head.  

And I open my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy fucking shit I haven't updated in like a month. 

sorry.

Well I dislocated my knee cap a second time in the time period of 5 months and now I have to get surgery on Tuesday.  I get hurt a fuck ton tbh.

any way there is one more part to this story. 

bye boo boo