Murderer (TRIGGER WARNING) Pt 1

TRIGGER WARNING

I watch the video over and over again tears streaming down my face.

I was a girl, In a gym on all fours with a collar and leash around her being walked around like a dog. She is surrounded by people and they are just standing there laughing. Not helping her.

The walk her to two bowls, one water one food and they force her to eat it. You can see the tears streaming down her face and the joy of the others.

They get a close up on her face, dog food smeared on her face and water dripping from her face.  (If you know where this is from I will love you forever. It's from my favorite book.)

My Face. My face smeared with dog food and tears.

The video already has 4 million views and t has been 5 hours.

Evan Fong posted it, so did all of all of his friends.

I'm a even bigger joke than I was before, I was always messed with and bullied by them but this had crossed the line and they will pay.

I throw my phone across the room not caring if it broke. I walk to my bathroom and pull out my old friend.

I haven't cut for 3 months but right now I just need it. I need to feel the warm blood drip down my arm. The calming sensations the red liquid brings me.

"This is for being fat"

Slice

"This is for not being pretty"

Slice

"This is for being stupid"

Slice

I got so enraged at my self I lost control. I only wanted to do a few but, my anger got in the way. My whole arm is covered in the cuts, it felt ,

Amazing

"They did this to you"

"You think they care?"

"Make them pay."

Something clicked inside of me. I felt, evil. I wanted to see their blood all over the floors, the walls and my hands, I wanted to see them yell in pain ah, the agonizing pain I want them to feel.

I know what exactly what I'm going to do. They always hang out at Evans house on Friday, they will be all together it's so perfect!

I walk into my brothers room (thank god no one is home) and grab one of his old masks he used to pay with, I picked the metal half Skelton face, I thought it was so pretty.

I walk down the stairs and grab the biggest life I could find in my kitchen, I also went into my dads room and took his pistol and padlocks and headed off, Evan only lived two blocks away and it was 11:00 at night so it should be fine.

-time skip-

I walk up to his window and see them all sitting around the huge flat screen playing gta 5.

I can't go through the door that's too obvious, I sneakily walk past the windows to the back, there is a window that is open and a tree next to it should be easy to climb.

I climb up the tree (almost slipping a few times) but I get up and jump to the window and slide in.  After that I make sure to lock every window with the pad locks I brought.

I can hear them yelling and laughing down there. How could they? Be happy and playing when you did that to me? I check for more windows to lock and doors.