Its your Fault pt 1 - Nogla

"FUCK YOU!" You scream "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" as you slam the door walking to your car.

You pull out your phone going to call your best friend.

Oh wait never mind she just amitted to making out with your boyfriend David.

"This fucker is going to get it." you growl to your self. You start your car pull out of this bitch's drive way and spend to David house filled with anger.

-Time skip.-

You pull into they drive way and slammed your door.

You walk up to the door and unlock it.

"David!" You shout going up the stairs looking for him, propably in his office.

You walk in on him doing a live stream.

"Turn it off now." You say walking to him.

"Geeze babe" He says "Give me a minuet we can talk later I'm busy." He just waves you off.

You tried to keep your cool and tried again. "David we need to talk." You say "Now."

"Y/n I'm doing something go away." He goans. "Sorry guys" He says to his friends "It must be that time... " He laughs

Fuck trying to keep your cool.

You grab the computer monitor

"What the fuck are you doing?!" David screams.

I throw it onto the ground with all my force.

"WHAT THE FOCK!?"

"YOU SLEPT WITH BF/N?" you scream looking up at him because he was super tall and you were a tiny girl.

"Shit.." He mumbles running his hands through his hair.

"So its true?" You say

"Y/n.."

"DO YOU KNOW THAT SHES FUCKING PERGNATE"  you scream in his face.

"What?" He says unbelievably

"SHE SHOWED ME EVERYTHING DAVID, THE TEXTS - THE-THE PICTURES" your voice cracks at the end and you feel the warm liquid down your face. David never saw you cry before.

"You said *sniff* you loved me"

He looks down at you with tears of his own "Y/n I - I didn't mean any of this to happen" He says "I love you."

"If you loved me this wouldent of happened."

"We can work it Y/n" He says grabing your shoulders. "It will be okay."

You yank yourself out of his grip "Shes pregnant, David " You say "Wil youre child."

He looks like someone hit him with a brick

"No no no no no" He repeats

We stand there in silence for a couple of minuets but feels like hours.

"Say something Y/n" He looks at me "Please."

"What do you want me to say David?" You shrug with tears coming down your face, probably mascara everywhere. "I don't have anything to say." You get up from the floor and walked to your room

"Y/n?" You hear David say following you.

You get your suit case and throw it onto the bed and go through your closet throwing your shirts and pants into the bag.

"Where are you going?!" you hear David frantically say.

You Ignore him continuing but you reach under Neath your bed to pull out a little rectangle box. You open it to see your money you had been saving to move where ever you wanted , about 20,000.

You take a little part of it and hand it to David , "Your going to need it if your going to be rasing a kid." You say throwing your money in the bag and zipping it up.

"Y/n! " he says blocking the door "Your not going anywhere"

"Move David." You push him out of the way. Making your way to the front door but then you feel a pain in the back of your head and then there was darkness.

OoooOooOOo what do you think happened ?

Part 2 will be up tomorrow.

So how do you like the book so far? Its my first book so it might be a little ratchet tbh.

But thanks for reading!  - Mack ^^