Club - Vanoss

- Y/n pov -

You get dropped off by your uber with your best friend a block from the club you were going to. I got out of the car and pull out your phone reading 11:34 pm late. o well.

"You look way too good." your b/f says ( best Friend)

"Stop It" I laugh "You look good to

I start walking to the place and I take out my phone to snap a selfie with b/f

"Smile!" I say

She smiles and I post it to Instagram and intermediately hey over 200,00 likes in 10 seconds Why you may ask? well your are pretty famous, you have a YouTube channel with over 28,000,00 Subscribers, 45 million followers on twitter and 24 million. Your a singer, a really good one to. You walk up to the doors and you don't even stop because the doors were already open for you but the stop your best friend and your.

"Their with me." You state and they let them in.

You walk deeper into the club and your nose is filled with the smell of alcohol and sweat. You grab your friends hand and got to the bar.

You wanted to have the best night of your life and by that you mean getting totally wasted and dance.

" 2 shots of vodka please" I state

He handed us the shots and I down mine in a heart beat. You feel the sweet burn of it down your throat and it feels good. You grab your b/fs hand and drag her in the sea of people dancing. Some how the DJ recognized you in the crowd

"I spot a Y/n Y/l/n in the crowd!" he shouts in the microphone and everyone lifts their drink and fist in the air.

"Come up here baby show us some love" He waves you up to the DJ spot. I look over to B/f and she is already grinding on a dude, o well. I walk up there and he smirks at me and he gets back on the mic

"Show us some moves baby girl."

You laugh "If you insist..." You trial off and your start to roll your body and you walk to the DJ and you put your back on his cheat ad start to roll you hips a little more his hands trail down from your waist down lower ad you turn to him and pull his shirt really slowly to bring your faces inches apart and loom up seductively

"No touching." You whisper and turn and walk back down the stage, you look at him one more time and send him a wink.

You walk to B/f and she looks pissed

"what?" You ask

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yell "You ditch me to be a slut for a DJ?"

"Are you being fucking serious right now?" You say your blood starting to boil "You left me to go be with that guy! " I point to the guy with black hair and really blue eyes.

"Fuck you" she says turning around and grabbing the guys hand "Lets go Delirious"

Great. Lost my best friend over a fight over some guys.

"Fuck my lifeeeeeee" I moan and go sit at the bar "2 Shots of the strongest thing hear."

The bar tender looked at me confused

I look up at him "Did I stutter?" I say and he scurries off to get my drinks.

I rub my temples in frustration and let out a sigh. He comes back with my drinks and I drink them and I start to feel the tipsiness come in.

"Holy shit." I hear from the seat next to me.

I turn to them "What?" I snap now I sound like a bitch "I'm sorry, I just got into a fight with my friend, I don't mean to sound rude."

"Its fine, I just never seen a girl take shots like that before." He laughs.

I laugh

"Evan" He says holding out his hand and I go out to shake it.

"Y/-

"Y/n, I know who you are." He laughs

"So.." I laugh "What brings you hear" I ask

"Well I was with my friend Delirious and then he left with some chick."

"Wait you said Delirious?"

"Yea you know him?"

"Yea. Hes the guy my best friend left me for."

"Really?" He laughs "Wow"

"No offense but I hate your friend now."

- Time skip-

3 beers and 2 hours later I pull out my phone and check the time 2:00 am

"Its getting really late I think I'm going to head home" I slur.

"Not like that your not." He says

"Ill call an ub- uber." I say trying to get up but almost fall but Evan caought me

"I'm going to bring you home."

Evan can drive because he only had half a beer.

"Okay "

He links arms with me and we go out to his car and I tell him where I live.

"Why did you let me drinkkkkk" I moan

He laughs at me "Your shit face drunk"

"Shut up!" I say.

"Oh fuck"

"What?"

"My friend has my keyssss" I whine "Now I'm homeless"

"You can crash with me for the night."

"Are you sure?"

"Totally I don't mind some company."

-Time skip cuz its 3:08 am here-

We get to his house and before he even unlocks the door he smashes his lips onto mine and I cant remember the rest.

I wake up in someones bed in someones clothes and a massive head ac- shit. I sprint to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet but then I notice someone brushing their teeth in nothing but a towel looking down at me.

"You look like death." he laughs

"Well you didn't think that last night hun." I say back and his face goes red. "Exactly."