First fight // Evan

I wait for the laughs and screams to stop so I can have a little talk with Evan about our relationship. He has been working really hard and when ever he gets a day off he goes to his friends and I miss him.

The laughing has stopped and I jump off the bed and go to Evan's recording room and lightly knock the door frame and he looks at me and smiles. 

"Evan can we talk?" I say nervously 

"Can it wait y/n i'm trying to edit," His smile fades quickly.

"Its kinda important.." I say walking into the room fiddling my thumbs "Its about us.." He doesn't look up his eyes are glued to the screen.

"Well you see, you have been working really hard on the content you put out and when ever you get a day off you go over your friends house and I was wondering if you could take maybe a week,- or not even that long if you don't wanna but I want to spend time with you." I chew on the side of my cheek trying to keep in my anger.

He doesn't look at me " I'm trying to edit y/n leave me alone." 

"Evan this is serious-" 

"Your being annoying and over dramatic y/n now go" he shoos me off

Okay i'm over this.  I turn to the wall and punch it making a hole. "God dammit Evan!" I yell scaring him making him throw his head phones of and jumping up.

"All I want is to spend time with my boyfriend! Because we haven't had a conversation longer than 8 words for like 2 weeks!" I say "If you don't love me anymore just say it don't make me waist my time on a relationship that doesn't make you happy." I say sadly on the last part. 

"Why are you being so selfish?" I yells "This is what I love to do this is what I want to do with my life and i'm happy in this relationship."

"What if i'm not." I say with tears in my eyes. "All you care about is you Evan," I say sadly "Remember when my mother died 4 months ago? I called you and asked if you could come over and you told me you were with your friends," I say 

"Y/n-" 

"No," I say "I don't want to hear it," I pause for a second "I cant believe i'm still with you I deserve better and to be treated right." I say turning and walking out of his room and going to the front door sliding on my boots and grabbing my keys and phone. 

"Y/n look i'm sorry okay?" He says with a attitude

I turn to him "You know what Evan?" I say "I hate that after everything that has happened that I still love you."