"I'll talk to O to see if you can come."

"Bitch what? As much as I've been there for you, you gotta ask some nigga if I can go out to enjoy my last night? If you was going to treat me like a third fucking wheel, I could've kept my ass at home. But I know next time."

"Brandon don't be like that."

He laughed and spoke to the sky. "Jesus you see me trying to be a good Christian but this bitch is testing me. Get her away from me or save her a seat and robe because she will be going to meet you soon."

"You're being dramatic Brandon." I got up.

"dramatic?" He got up too. "As much as I have been there for your black ass? Doing more shit for you and Odell than I do for my own fucking self? Bitch I spend more time with you than I do my own man.

My man comes home and wants to spend time, but I'm like nah you gotta wait, K needs me. Do you know how much good dick I missed out on because your needy ass comes calling me at all times of night to do shit for you.

How dare you? How fucking dare you call me dramatic bitch? You know what, Imma stop. Cause I feel myself about to say some real hurtful shit and I'm trying to save your feelings. But know after this, don't say shit to me. Don't call me. Nothing. Now get outta my face."

I sighed and left out, closing the door.

I met O downstairs, who was looking up the stairs.

"Dayyyyummmmm." He said in a scream whisper covered his mouth and running around. "He went in on yo ass."  He put his hands in my face like a like a lil kid.

"Would you shut up?" I poked his head.  He was so annoying.

We went outside and to the car, that was going to take us to the rooftop restaurant Jussie was going to meet us at for the engagement party.

O opened the door to the car  and I got in. He got in after me.

He put my head on his chest and patted my forehead. "I know your feeling hurt after that."

I pushed him off.

He laughed.

The driver drove off.

"Yo I'm scared of Brandon after that shit. He burned a whole in your life. Strike that, he burned a whole into your soul, and your soul's soul."

"Would you stop instigating." I eyed him.

"And your soul's, soul, souls, souls, souls, souls, souls, souls, souls."

"Odell." I tried to look at him serious without laughing. But I couldn't.

"I'm not doing no other surprises for him, cause he really did hurt my feelings." I play pouted. "I was like dang B, it's me. Your bestie. I wanted to cry low key."  I felt my eyes tearing.

"Are you really crying?"

"Yeah."

O bursted into laughter.

"I don't ever want him to feel that way. Jesus." I wiped my eyes, laughing.

I felt my phone vibrate. It was a notification that B had posted to twitter.