Jin smut

There are a number of things you'd never expected to be into before you met Kim Seokjin; baking, the occasional chick flick, and Mario bedsheets included.
However, you're thankful beyond words that it's not Mario's beaming face you're met with every time you thrash your head to the side, back arching (Mario's in the wash, replaced by stark white sheets that you know will be in the wash next...).
Being tied up as your boyfriend teased you for what felt like an age was another thing you didn't expect to be into.
You pull at the restraints around your wrists, desperate to be able to touch Seokjin as he traces a sinfully sweet trail of kisses and nips down your tummy, slowly getting closer and closer to where you need him. He stops to nose along the band of your underwear, blowing softly onto your soaked core and making you clench hard, unfortunately, around nothing.
"Oppa..." you gasp out, no problem with begging by this point. You've been bound for at least an hour, with Seokjin teasing you long before that. You'd been visiting the boys' dance studio, bringing them snacks and drinks, when Seokjin had come up behind you, his hand laying firmly on the back of your neck.
To outsiders, it looked like a sweet gesture between lovers; you, however, could feel the way his long fingers curled around the front of your throat and squeezed lightly. You had felt lightheaded, not from the slight constricting pressure around your throat, but rather from anticipation. Seokjin had cited fatigue and dragged you back home.
And here you were now, bound and spread out beneath him, unable to do anything but indulge in the pleasure he was bestowing upon you.
"Please," you whine, trying to arch your hips closer to his heavenly mouth. Seokjin merely laughs at your plight and pulls away, much to your dismay. Instead, he moves back up to your already sensitive breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth to suck at. He worries the delicate nub between his teeth, bringing a hand up to play with the other one and you throw your head back and roll your hips up instinctively.
You're greatly satisfied when Seokjin groans lowly into your skin as your rolling hips manage to make contact with him, your drenched core rubbing over the large bulge in his dark jeans.
He pulls back to hover over you, appraising. You feel the urge to cover yourself, but with your hands bound it's impossible.
"You're so beautiful like this," Jin drawls, "all bound and helpless, just waiting for me to fill you up with my thick cock."
You squeeze your eyes shut at the image and bite your lip hard.
"Luckily for you, I'm gonna give you just that. I bet you're so wet I could just slide right into you."
"Please," you agree, trying to lean up as the urge to kiss him takes over suddenly. He smiles fondly at you and relents, leaning down to press his lips against yours. He swipes his tongue along your bottom lip and you part your lips eagerly, letting him kiss you hard. You moan into the kiss, wishing you could snake your hands up to clutch at his soft hair.
Seokjin finally pulls back, leaving one final kiss against your lips before choosing to instead suck and kiss at your neck and under your jawline, worrying at the soft skin until it bloomed into patches of soft pinks and reds.
At the same time, he finally pulled your underwear down and off, pausing to smirk at the way the fabric clings wetly to your folds. You avert your eyes, which only seems to please him more.
"So wet for me, baby, like always," he coos into your neck.
Finally, after tracing your slit with a delicate finger, he slides two into you, meeting absolutely no resistance. You mewl, arching into him at the feeling of finally having something inside you. You clench around his fingers, trying to draw them deeper into you.
Seokjin groans, "God, you're so hot. You're so eager for my cock, aren't you, princess."
He begins to pump his fingers in and out slowly, still intent on teasing you and drawing out as long as possible your pleasure (and his - Lord knows he got off on building you up for hours, smirking down at your helpless form as you gave yourself to him and the pleasure only he could give you).
He pushed another finger into you, stretching you out more in preparation.
When he pulled all of his fingers out, he paused for a while to rub them over your clit. Your back shot off the bed as he finally paid more attention to your clit. The long build up had already pushed you near to the edge, and with his slippery fingers massaging sinfully into your clit, you were close to coming.
Suddenly, he stopped, withdrawing his fingers completely. You wanted to cry out at the sudden lack of stimulation, however within a few moments he was pushing the head of his cock against your folds.
With one hand on your hip he used the other to push himself into you, meeting almost no resistance due to how wet you were. He growled lowly, the sound sending sparks of pleasure up and down you.
Once he was buried into you to the hilt, he caught your gaze and smirked. He then pulled back until only the tip was left inside you, the drag and stretch along your walls feeling incredible. With a strong thrust he pushed himself back in all the way, building up a fast rhythm that had you arching your back and clenching hard around him. He leaned forwards to capture your lips in a messy kiss before drawing back to bite at your neck, darkening the marks he had already made there.
His thrusts slowed after a while, as he rolled his hips against yours lethargically. He snaked the hand that wasn't bruising into your hip down to rub at your clit again and the pleasure spiked in your lower abdomen, threatening to consume you.
Seokjin growled into your neck, feeling you tighten around him even more. He began to speed up his thrusts again, timing it with hard rubs of your clit. You keened, your thighs tightening around his hips to try and rock him deeper into you.
"You gonna come around my cock? Are you close, baby girl?" Seokjin pants into your neck.
With half a dozen final thrusts and hard circles against your clit, you're coming, throwing your head back to moan out your pleasure. Seokjin groans as you tighten impossibly so around him, and after a few more thrusts into your wet heat he follows you over the edge, biting down at the juncture of your shoulder and your neck.
You gasp out at the pleasure-pain, oversensitive as Seokjin had kept rubbing at you through your orgasm to prolong the pleasure. His hand falls away once he comes, and he slumps on top of you lightly, his forearm pressing down by your head so as to support enough of his weight in order not to crush you. It feels great having his body crowding you in, though, and you whine softly to get his attention.
He lifts his head to look at you but you merely join your lips with his, kissing him slowly as a sort of thank you.
When you break away, you tug at your restraints lightly and laugh, "Oppa... can you untie me now? I think I'm losing feeling in my arms."
Seokjin lifts off you quickly, untying your arms and massaging them to get the blood flowing back. He smiles down at you fondly, and you look away, bashful - which is perhaps ironic considering what had just taken place.
After you can feel your arms again, Seokjin leaves to grab a wet towel to clean you both up. Once you're both clean, he chucks the towel onto the floor somewhere and draws you into his arms, settling his chin softly against your head as you curl into him.
"Imagine if Mario had been watching us..." you comment quietly, giggling at the thought.
Seokjin is quiet for too long and you wonder if he's fallen asleep. He breaks the silence a few moments later.
"What if-"
You lean back to look him in the eye and tell him, "No."
"But-" he begins to protest, his eyes shining with mischief.
"I will burn them if you try."

Hehe 2 in one day because I've neglected you of updates for several several months (?) hope you all enjoy it and I want to find my birthday twin comment your birthdays mine is March 26