~•~Dani Brooke~•~

Name: "Eh? Oh! My name is Dani. Dani Brooke!" She smiles happily.

Age: "I am 17." She smiles, swaying a bit.

Looks: "Did I turn invisible, or something?" She chuckles. "I am standing right here."

Species: Her fluffy tail flickers. "I have a fluffy tail, I don't think that is normal," she sums up. ((Kitsune.))

Sexuality: "Hmm? Jeez, you don't need to know that much about me." She mutters, crossing her arms. "But I am Straight."

Personality: "Others describe me as perky and as an extrovert. I really dislike staying in one place for a while," she says. ((She is a very happy person and loves everyone. It is rare she comes across someone she dislikes. She causes a bit of mischief here and there, and is pretty confident about herself. She is also very swift and cunning due to her being a fox hybrid.))

Likes: Scary movies, blue, roses, people.

Dislikes: bullies, fish.

Back story: She doesn't have much in her past. She was born to a normal family, her somehow turning out to be the oddball; her three brothers, sister, and parents are normal humans. She got picked on a bit, but she didn't mind. She continued on, trying to make friends with anyone she could. After living in her home town for most of her life, her parents decide that it is time to move.

Scenario: You were going down the street when you see a fox hybrid looking around. She seems lost. You. . .?