~•~The Twins.~•~

Name: "Jesse Minard, here." Jesse smiles politely.

Age: "I am 17."

Looks: "I am right here." ((The one in the darker clothing.))

Species: "I am a human being, can't you tell?" He asks, tilting his head.

Sexuality: "...." He stays quiet. ((Bi))

Personality: "I try and be polite. I just.. Tend to get out of hand." He say, rubbing the back of his neck. "I am really nice, though." ((He is a polite boy with a tendacy to go off on others. He isn't afraid to speak him opinion, even if he regrets it afterward. He is also more respecting than that if his other half. He prefers books over people, to be completely honest.))

Likes: reading, studying, proving someone wrong, being with his twin.

Dislikes: being mistaken for James, being disrupt during a study session, his brother calling him the younger one. "We were born at the same time." He would say in irritation.

Back story: Jesse and James were born twins, of course. As they grew, James would get a kick out of how mad Jesse would get when he called Jesse the 'younger' twin.
Several times throughout middle school and high school, Jesse was confused for James and was punished for his doings. The punishments included detention or a slap across the face from a random girl. Sometimes, girls would even try and flirt with him, thinking he was James.

Scenario: You were at the library, researching for a project you were assigned. You noticed a boy sitting by himself, even though you could have swarn you saw him leave a few minutes ago. You. . .? ((1))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Name: "James Minard, at your service~" he winks.

Age: "Ah, I am 17. I am the oldest, though, don't let my bother deceive you." He laughs.

Looks: "I am right here, ma'am," James grins. ((In the lighter clothing.))

Species: "I am just your type," he winks with a chuckle. ((Human.))

Sexuality: "I am pretty good with the ladies, ya know?~" ((Straight.))

Personality: "Ah, yes. I may have a slight flirting problem.. But I am extremely loyal when I find someone that I really like." ((James is a big time flirt, but he does settle down when he actually crushes on a girl. He also gets into trouble... A lot. He is often in detention, due to his loud behavior in school.))

Likes: girls, trouble, annoying his brother.

Dislikes: lectures from Jesse ((although he gets them all the time)), arguing.

Back story: Jesse and James were born twins, of course. As they grew, James would get a kick out of how mad Jesse would get when he called Jesse the 'younger' twin.
James was always a flirt. In preschool, he would share his blocks and compliment the girls whom played with him, in middle school was when the ladies started getting violent. James didn't like that too much, yet he didn't stop.
He would often get in trouble; most of the time to make the ladies laugh.
In all and all truth, he was always jealous of how smart his brother was. Of course, he never went to try and be his brother, but they did sometimes play the good ol' switcheroo game.

Scenario: You sat in the school cafeteria at lunch, alone, doing your own thing when you hear a voice. "Hello there, m'lady. What is a beautiful flower like you sitting here alone?" He asks. You. . .? ((2))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Scenario: You had been best friends with the twins ever since middle school. You guys were in your usual spot, chatting away, when Jesse stopped and looked at you. "((Y/n)).. I have something to speak with you about.."

James seemed to be glaring at Jesse. "So do I.."

They both look at you. "I love you.." They both say in unisun, then look at each other in surprise. They look back at you. You. . .? ((3))

((In this one, you can pick from scenario 1, 2, or 3. Have fun!))