~•~Demon Prince~•~

Name: "Iden Reyr~" He rolls his 'R', winking at you.

Age: "Hmm, that doesn't matter, right? Age is just a number. But, if you really want to know, I am only 19." ((1,900 years old.))

Looks: "Stare at me all day if you'd like. I don't mind~" He smirks. ((Media.))

Species: "I am a mere mortal." He reassures you. ((Demon.))

Sexuality: "I am a ladies man, not a man's lady." ((Straight.))

Personality: "I am royalty, a soon to be king. You wouldn't mind sharing the throne with me?" ((He is spoiled and flirty. He always gets what he wants. He can get very forceful and honestly won't regret anything he says.))

Likes: ladies, getting his way.

Dislikes: being disrespected.

Back story: He was born as price of Karuko, a beautiful place with tropics and varieties of plants and animals. The king would spoil his son day and night. He said: "My boy deserves the finest of all and everything. He should have the ripest of fruits, the prettiest of flowers, the finest woman in the land!" And that is what he got.

Scenario: You were born into a poor family in Karuko. You worked hard all your life to keep on your feet. One day, you were getting prepared to start your chores when you hear a knock at the door. You go and answer to find the Royal General at your door. "Hello, fair maiden. I was sent to collect ((Y/N)), on orders of the Prince." From behind the General, you see the Prince in a fancy Carriage, waving happily at you. You. . .?