~•~The Tsundere•~

Name: He grunts in response. ".. You don't need to know that." ((Kasai Nomi))

Age: "Why should I tell you?" ((22))

Looks: "What are you, blind?!" ((Media.))

Species: "Do I look like an alien or something?" He glowers at you. ((Human.))

Sexuality: He grunts in response, not looking at you. He refuses to give out such information. ((Straight.))

Personality: "I often get told that I need to 'lighten' up. Tch. Like I care." ((He is often cold towards others and refuses to open up to anyone. He can get really protective over someone he cares for. After you get to know him, he starts to let himself open up. He also loves his friends and family, yet he doesn't want to 'love' anyone.))

Likes: getting a job done, ice skating.

Dislikes: love, losing people, people.

Back story: When he was 14, his parents disappeared mysteriously. He was left in charge of his younger sister, Capri, and he had to work odd jobs for their survival. When he was 19, he found a big time gang that was feared by many. When he first joined, he hated the job of having others owe and having to collect the money people owed. After a while, he got used to it and learned to like his job.
At one point in his life, at 16 years old, he had even found love. When he was 18, he planned on asking his lover to marry him. But on the day he had everything set and ready, his girlfriend died in a car crash. Ever since then, he had set to keeping his heart sealed from what everyone calls 'love,' though he has trouble with that. He continues to love his younger sister endlessly, including a couple of his close friends.

Scenario: You were walking down the street when you noticed a lone figure kicking a stone as he walked. You can't help but feel curious as to whom this person is. You. . .?