~•~The Popular~•~

Name: "The names Silver," he smiles, "Silver Sawyer. You may, or may not, have heard of me.. I sorta am the school's... 'Popular' boy." He sighs at the title.

Age: "Just turned 18." He grins happily.

Looks: "Glad you don't just stare at me like most girls would." He smiles.

Species: He points at his ears. "Meow," he chuckles. ((Neko.))

Sexuality: "Hmm, I believe I have made it clear I am into girl," Silver recalls.

Personality: "Well, you see, I am a nice guy. I don't let things like... Popularity get to me." ((He is really sweet and will do all he can to try to spend as much time with his friends as possible.. Which isn't long since he happens to be the most popular guy in school. He will act for the benefit of others to be happy, especially in front of a lot of people. He hates being popular, but everyone seems happy with it, so he just goes with the flow.
Silver also seems really laid back and flirty, but underneath he gets stressed out from keeping all of this stuff in because he does not know who he can truely trust.))

Likes: People, laughter, acting, strings, and bells.

Dislikes: being popular, not spending time with his actual friends, laser pointers.

Back story: Ever since he was in preschool, he got a lot of attention, much to his dismay. At first, he thought it was funny and decided to play along with this game. That is, until his third grade year when he realized the game was still going on. He hated the attention from all the girls, he hated the way guys would ask for his advice, but he got used to it by eighth grade.
He was never the athletic type, either. He preferred theater, but he almost never played the main character in any if the high school plays. Many would try to push him for the main role, but never succeeded.

Scenario: You were walking into the school when you noticed a large group of girls, and some boys, looking around vigorously. You decide to shrug it off and continue walking. Well, until you noticed a boy- the popular boy- hiding out by the staircase. You. . .?