~•~Fall Prince~•~

Name: "Evan Dewin," he says breezily.

Age: "21." He says easily.

Looks: "Hmm? I don't blend in do I?" He asks.

Species: "Are you saying I don't look human?" He frowns slightly, but shrugs. ((Immortal Being.))

Sexuality: "Why you ask?" ((Straight.))

Personality: He merely shrugs. ((He is carefree and laid back. He never freaks out, gets scared or embarrassed. It is rare for him to get angry and such.))

Likes: days indoors, calming areas, spooky nights, autumn color. ((Anything to do with Autumn.))

Dislikes: super colorful things, pollen, super rainy weather. ((anything to do with spring.))

Back story: He was one of the four children of the 'Dewin' family, the second oldest of the quadruplets. When he was little, he and his siblings didn't get along very well. In fact, he and his youngest sister, Matilda, didn't get along at all.
Due to the constant fighting between the children, their mother and father sent them each to a place to suit each ones needs and personality. Evan was sent to a small town where everything is nice and quiet. Nothing was too warm, or cold. Leaves fell down in the gentle breeze, and the place had plenty of places to relax at.

Scenario: You were walking through the autumn colored woods, taking in the scenery. After a while, you see a boy laying in the leaves. You. . .?