~•~Summer Queen~•~

Name: "Natalie Dewin!" She tells you with a bright smile.

Age: "Oh! I am 21," she laughs as though it were obvious.

Looks: "Right here, silly bum!" She grins. ((Media))

Species: "Hmm? That is a good question. I am just like you!" ((Immortal being.))

Sexuality: "Oh.. W-well.." ((Bisexual))

Personality: "People say I am a really perky and outgoing person that never meets a stranger." She says with a smile. "I think that is a good thing, right?" ((She is on the positive side of things. She is friendly and will talk with anyone. She is always happy, but when she gets mad, she gets vicious. She can get stubborn, too.))

Likes: Warmth, Plants, Animals, being outside, swimming, the beach. ((Everything summer related.))

Dislikes: the Cold, being inside for too long, long sleeves, jackets, pants. ((Anything to do with winter.))

Back story: She was one of the four children of the 'Dewin' family, the oldest of the quadruplets. When she was little, her brothers and sister didn't get along very well. In fact, her and her youngest brother, Cole, didn't get along at all.
Due to the constant fighting between the children, their mother and father sent them each to a place to suit each ones needs and personality. Natalie was sent to a beautiful island that contained beach huts, hiking trails, a swimming pool, a rainforest, and much more.

Scenario: You were walking along the beach shore, enjoying the sun, when a volleyball shoots in front of you. You stop and watch a girl run by to collect the volleyball, then come back to you. "Hey, sorry about that," she smiles. You. . .?