~•~Spring Princess~•~

Name: "Matilda Dewin," she says shyly, looking down at the ground.

Age: "Eh? I am 21!" She smiles slightly.

Looks: "I am right in front of you. Are you okay?" She asks, leaning towards you, then backing up. "O-oh, sorry, that was rude of me to ask.."

Species: "I am a mortal." She says, though looking at her hands unsure. ((Immortal being.))

Sexuality: "...." She stays quiet. ((Bi))

Personality: "Well.. I am not a big people person.." She muttters. ((She is shy and FETs nervous quite easily. She has another personality, but it rarely comes out. Like spring, she can be cold and rainy towards others, but this is not very often. She is also pretty innocent.))

Likes: Bright colors, flowers, nature, the outside. ((Anything to do with spring))

Dislikes: Days indoors, scary things, dull colors, chilly weather. ((Anything to do with Autumn.))

Back story: She was one of the four children of the 'Dewin' family, the youngest of the quadruplets. When she was little, she and her siblings didn't get along very well. In fact, she and her oldest brother, Evan, didn't get along at all.
Due to the constant fighting between the children, their mother and father sent them each to a place to suit each ones needs and personality. Matilda was sent to a small town that was covered in Sakura trees and is surrounded by a calming stream with clear water.

Scenario: You were walking through town and you noticed a girl sitting in the middle of a field of flowers, alone. You. . .?