~•~The Shy One~•~

Name: She mumbles "Capri Nomi," in response quietly.

Age: "W-why??" ((17))

Looks: "er... I am right here.." ((Media.))

Species: "I-I believe I am a h-human.." She mutters, looking at her feet.

Sexuality: "H-hey! That i-is private information!!" She squeaks. ((Straight.))

Personality: "Well.. P-people usually describe me as a turtle.. They say that.. That I hide in my shell most of the time.." She whispers. ((She is extremely shy towards others, considering her brother never let her around a lot of people. Besides the shy factor, she is really sweet and caring.))

Likes: being out of the spotlight, animals, being with her brother.

Dislikes: attention, people judging her for what her older brother does, being forced to make a decision.

Back story: When she was 9, her parents disappeared mysteriously. She depended on her brother, Kasai, for a while to put food on the table. That is, until she was 12 and wanted to help. She tried finding small jobs to earn money, but she was intimidated by all the big people. Eventually, it got to the point to where she was frightened by everyone- except her older brother. She loves her brother, and she always will, even if he keeps that 'blasted' job of his. Capri hates the yakuza, despite her brother's efforts to have her join.
Another reason for being shy is because her brother didn't allow her to talk to many people, especially boys. He told her that he didn't want her hurt, so she obeyed him.

Scenario: Your teacher has given you a project to work on with one partner. Everyone has a partner, except for you and one girl- the quietest girl in the class- Capri Nomi. You. . .?