"Hey guys!" I greeted happy to see them.

"Yo Kookie!! Who's this behind ya?" Namjoon asked nodding his head towards Taehyung who I could tell was filled with nervousness. I for some reason felt bad for him kinda being in the center of attention of all my friends.

"Seriously hyung?! This is Kim Taehyung!! Remember the one from forever ago!" I exclaimed and put my arm around him and pulled him closer to me.

"Wait really??!!" Jimin exclaimed showing his famous eye smile. I let go of Taehyung who seemed to be blushing from me putting my arm around him, what's his deal.

They all started to greet him and make him feel more of a friend and brother and bring back old memories from the past.

"So how come you in this school? And how come your with Kookie?" Jin asked in a friendly tone

"The fuck hyung. It's not like it matters." I answered already tired of this.

"OHH HELLLLL NAWW! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING CURSE KOOKIE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!" Jim exclaimed making us all laugh.

"But really though. Why?" Yoongi asked

I scratched the back of my neck as I began to speak but of curse fucking bitch ass horse face hoesuck interrupted.

"There gonna be stepbrothers and taehyungie get to attend the same school."

Everyone was shocked and questioned more but then finally the bell rings. We all said our good byes and i took Taehyung with me to the front office for a teacher to show him around.

"Uh ya excuse me? Um this guy right here needs someone to show him around school since he's new." I asked pulling Taehyung close tee next to me for the person to see his face.

"Ok. First may I ask what his name is?" The lady asked

"M-my name is Kim Taehyung, well jeon Taehyung soon." He mumbled the last part big I heard it. She looked and moved her computer mouse.

"Ah! Oh yes Kim Taehyung! I'm not sure if there are any staff to show him around except maybe the principal." She said sweetly in a soft tone.

Just before I could say anything else, the principal stopped by us since he heard that he was mentioned in the convo.

"What might I do?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you could show the new student around the place." I asked casually.

"Oh well how bout you Jungkook show him around instead since I heard that you guys will soon be brothers." He replied

"Well I could but that means I would miss class so...." I acted.. I'd rather be in class then show this weeklong around..........: the fuck........ Why does it hurt thinking that?

"I think I can find my way." Taehyung spoke up.

"Haha, ya no you can't. This place is like a huge maze. You'd probably die trying to find the cafeteria." I chuckled and saw the principal nods his head in agreement.