Chapter 29

A lot of people were there for the ceremony. Soraya, Caleb, Tim, Jack, Lisa, Lou, Georgie, Katie, Mallory, Jake, Georgie and Casey. Soon it was time to begin!

Amy and Ty walked into the main area of the living room at heartland, in front of the fireplace. With their twins in their hands, Ty spoke up, "Now lets start with this girl here," He smiled at marion, "Her full name is Marion Lyndy Borden. This little one is a bundle of joy. Now I am pleased to announce that her Godmother is Ashley Stanton. Ashley, AMy and I both hope you will be in her life forever."

Ashley was smiling, and was just shining as she walked up to her Godchild, "This is so important to me, and I love Marion. When Amy phoned me this morning and told me that I would be Marion's Godmother I was so thrilled. Anyway this is not about me, but you Marion. Marion, you were named after a very lovely woman, your grandmother. She always loved everyone and I hope you follow in your Mother and Grandmother's footsteps in being a lovely lady, and loving horses with a passion."

Smiles were going all around, Lou had a tear in her eye and Tim was very fidgety. He really loved Marion, and it was hard to hear of her, even after a decade of her passing. He knew she was with the angels now and that he shouldn't worry.

"Marion," Amy spoke, "This is your stone." The stone was under her Mom and Dads and across from Kiarra's, "Now I wish that you would love being in our family. I love you."

A few "awwww's" were in place. Marion then giggled and a few more awww's came along.

"Now this Dude is Jace Jack Borden, whose Godfather is Caleb. Caleb, my best man, if you would come up here," Ty told him, motioning towards the center of the room, just in front of the fireplace.

"Hey Jace," Caleb told the little boy, "I for one am going to be the best Godfather in the entire world. Your siblings are ging to be very jealous because of how awesome I am. "

There was an eruption of laughter, then Tim yelled, "YOU WISH!"

"Anyway, Jace, your parents are some of the nicest people I have ever met, and I know that you will forever be happy with your life. I know that you will love your family from the bottom of your heart. I know that you will have some of the best parents in the entire world. 

"Jace, you are loved and will continue to be loved forever. From the Moment Amy laid eyes on you, she loved you. The same goes with your father. And it's not just your parents, but your siblings, Marion and Kiarra, and then your extended family. 

"Your Aunt Lou loves you. Jack, your Great Grandfather Loves you. Lisa, your great grandmother loves you. Tim, your grandfather, loves you. Katie, your cousin, loves you. Georgie, your cousin loves you.

"And then there is your non-biological family. Like Ash, Like me, like Mallory, Like Soraya. I can tell you one thing Jace that will get you through your entire life. Three small words that encourage, inspire and complete you. You. Are. Loved"

Ashley had a tear trickling down her face, the same went for Mallory, Lou, and Amy. The ground was shaken in an eruption of clapping.

Shakily Lou said, "Okay, let's eat."

The babies were in the centre of attention, everyone cooed around them. Amy was given a lot of chit-chat and it was lovely, but she needed a breather, so she went out to the barn.

As Amy strode into the barn, she saw Mallory and Jake, talking quietly. She listened in on thier conversation:

"Jake?" Mallory asked, holding his hand.

"Yea Mallory?" He replies, looking into her eyes.

"I love you," She says, "A lot."

"I do too," Jake replied, giving her a kiss. This reminded her of a time that happened long ago, in that exact spot.