Chapter 2

A Sunday had come up and Soraya was in town. The Borden Couple and Soraya were catching up at Maggies, together catching up.

"Soraya.... how was London?" Amy asked.

"The sights were breathtaking, not so much as here but still! There were countless more streets and Buildings. Anyway, I hear you've gone on with your horse career, I hear?!" Soraya asked.

"Yes, I have and I love it. It is really what I love to do!It just means countless things to me,"

Amy replied.

"So how is vet school?" Soraya asked.

"I finished it 2, 3 months ago. I have earned myself a second in command job at the clinic. Amy, you know later like in a year or two we could open our own clinic,just a thought," Ty gloated,

"What is your plan from here? Just saying, you don't own maggies anymore."

"I am aware of that and I thought maybe to just have some waitress opportunities to work here because I used to do full time. Maybe I can help Lou. I don't know, Otherwise, I am totally winging it," Soraya Explained

"Well Soraya it was nice spending some time with you but I Have many horses to deal with back at Heartland but come around to heartland anytime," Amy said standing up.

"Well... I better see you around," Soraya farewelled.

"Bye!" Ty farewelled.

As soon as the couple got back in the truck, they blabbered about how great and lovely it was to see Soraya in person. Before they knew it the truck had pulled into the heartland.They both got out of the truck. Wanting to call his mother, Ty was a couple pace ahead of Amy.

Amy started to shake her head because her eyesight was blurry and had been 20/20 for

Practically her whole life except when she had an accident a year or two back and had been blind for a week or so.

"Ty?" She questioned,causing him to look behind him. Then she fainted onto the ground.

"You are pregnant," Were the first words she heard from the doctor.

"Me?" She asked, "Pregnant?"

"Yes, Mrs. Borden Congradulations!" Doctor Jenson smiled," Just be out of here in like 20

minutes."

She looked at Ty and smiled. They got home at 8:00pm and naturally lou was doing the last of cleaning up.

"Where on earth have you two been?" She interrogated impatiently.

"LOU!!!"Georgie screamed coming down the stairs, "CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK?"

"We just got carried away in town," Amy replied, " Do you have any leftovers?"

"Yes, in the fridge," Lou stated, "COMING GEORGIE!!!"

Amy and Ty went down and sat at the table just talking about 'normal'things.

"So when should we meet Soraya next?" Ty asked

"We could invite her over for dinner tomorrow," She said.

"Yes," Ty nodded, "that would be great!"

"Wait a minute, I'll ask Lou!" Amy replied, standing up.

In case you have you haven't noticed all the casual talk, it was actually hidden messages. That whole conversation meant that they should invite Soraya over so they could announce that Amy was pregnant.