"You tried," Elenora said, not sure how to take his previous comment. "I'm sorry, thought it would keep the conversation going."

Again, he sent her that hybrid grin thing, "Don't worry about it. I miss them, but doesn't hurt to talk." Studying Elenora's face, he asked another question, "So its invisibility for you?"

"Yeah," she confirmed. "Spider webs for you?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, it's a little more complex than that, but we can put in that way."

Elenora nodded and smiled, not wanting to pry into his personal life. But honestly, she thought she crossed that line when they talked about his dead parents. She reminded herself that there should be boundaries between her and him. Don't get to close, Elenora, this is how you get hurt.

"We should probably get to know each other," Parker told her, with his cheeks a tinted pink. Elenora wished she had the power or want to disagree. "I mean, because we are the youngest in here so we will mostly likely be sitting and talking a lot- I mean, only if you want. Because if you wanted to talk to someone else that's totally cool. Or no one, that's pretty chill too. It's just that statistics prove that people and animals of the same age conversation more than ones with a age gap. I don't mean you're an animal! I'm not comparing you to an animal, I was just stating the fact. Because you are way too...human looking to be an animal."

"You're doing wonderfully over there, Parker," Tony said slightly sarcastically. "Truly, you are a ladies man, anyone who says otherwise is telling lies." The man sent Elenora a wink, reaching into his fridge. "Sorry to break up this little chat of yours, Parker and Elenora, but lady chameleon over here is wanted by Fury." Her heart beat a little faster, Fury was scary, and she didn't do scary. The girl couldn't handle nervous.

Sensing her discomfort, Tony spoke up. "Hey, Kid, you'll be fine. Just try not to make jokes. Parker tried that once, didn't turn out well." Embarrassed, the boy turned around, muttering.

"He thought I was serious, Mr.Stark!" Peter groaned.

"I know kid, I know," Tony gave in, shaking his head at Elenora. "Come on, I'll take you."

***

It was super cool that Iron Man was walking Elenora around his billion dollar building.

What wasn't cool was when he sat the lost daughter between Bucky and Steve, and sent her a look that read 'sorry' but honestly, Elenora doubted the look's quality.

"Elenora," Fury greeted, motioning for Elenora to sit down. "Come, we need to talk."

She swallowed, hard, and winced at the very failed attempted at being kind hearted.

"Elenora, do know why you're here with Mr.Roger and Mr.Barnes?"

"I have a faint idea, yes," she mumbled carefully, but Nick didn't seem to hear.

Bucky glanced at his boyfriend's daughter and nodded, "She knows exactly what you want, and she's not giving it to you."

"Mr.Barnes-"

"There is no way in hell you're gonna hurt her, ya here me? I'm not letting your shitty workers lay a finger on her."

"Mr.Barnes, I will have you know that all of my workers are highly evaluated, and each one of them are specially trained for a case like this," Nick persuaded, stealing a glance at the teen, most likely trying to read her emotions.