Chapter 15

YourPov

~ 3 month later~

Lauren and I are back together but she's really weird lately. I need to ask her whats wrong. And selena well if she sees me she says to me babe or wanna kiss me ugh i hate this girl! I was waiting outside for lauren but she never came so i drove to the school and saw her with selena talking. "Leave her alone selena!" i said. "Do what I told you lauren or you know what i'll do" and with that selena was gone. "What was that and what is she talking about lo?" "nothing Y/n i see you later" she said and try to walk away but i stopped her. "What about my good morning kiss?". I was waiting for her to peck my lips but she didn't touch my lips she kissed my cheecks and walked away. Ok that was really weird. My though was interrupet when some one called my name i tourned around and sae the girls . "Hey y/n where is lauren?" dinah said. "Hey girls, lauren was here but she walked away" "oh thats wierd she never does that!" Camila said. "I'm gonna talk to her mabye she talk to me." Camila said and i nodded. I walked with the girls to our class.

~skip time, lunch time~

I was sitting with Dinah, Ally and normani on our table and we were eating our food. We were talking until camila and lauren came. "Where have you guys been you missed 2 period of class." Dinah said. "Hmm we were talking and here we are now." camila said but with a nervous voice. Ok now everything isstrange first lauren and now camila? "Mhh guys i need to go to the bathroom i'll be right back" i said and they nodded. I stood up and walked to the bathroom after that i saw selena sitting in the table with the girls and they were talking i wonder what selena is talking about? Selena saw me and stood up and walked past me. I walked back to the girls and sat down on my seat. "What did selena want of you guys?" i asked "nothing important" said Ally . " Oh ok" i said and continued to eat my food.

~skip time at home ~

The girls were really weird after selena walked away o wonder what she was talking about? I was in the kitchen making some sandwich for me when i heard a knock on my front door i opened it and saw jade and my mom with bags on they're hands. "Mom? Jade what are you guys doing here?" "can we come in i don't want anybody sees us" mom said. "Yeah come in" i said and let her and jade in. I hugged both of them and we walked to the living room. "Mom why are you and jade here with bags?" "We had to leave from home because your father he abuse us and i don't wanted to be longer with him and this is why we are here." "omg are you ok guys do i need to call the police?" "No no we don't need police its's ok now were save " "ok does uncle tito know about this?" "yea i called him after we got out of the house." "ok so do you want to put your stuff on the guest room." how are things with Lauren and you?" mom said. "She's really weird lately but were fine thanks mom" i said and mom nodded. "Hey what's uo jade how's school?" "it's going great do you remember Lisa Gomez?" she asked. "Hm yea she's younger sister from selena Gomez." i said and she nodded. "Lisa and i are besties now i love her like a sister and her sister selena she's a really, cool person i don't see why you guys broke up" she said. "Jade enough you know why we broke up she moved away and we didn't really comunicate together than i saw a photo on instagram she with another person making out. That's why i broke up with her and now i'm finally happy again with lauren!" i yelled angry and getting up and walked out of the house and call ally. I heard jade say that she's sorry but i don't care

(ally=A, you=Y)

A: Hello?
Y: Ally it's me Y/n can i come over i nees to talk to somebody?
A: i don't have time sorry Y/n try to talk to the others.
Y: oh ok bye.

Ally hung up and i tryied to call camila

(camila= C, you= Y)

C: what do you want y/n?
Y: woah what's wrong with you? No matter can i come over i need to talk to somebody and ally can't. Can you?
C: i can't right now i'm with dinah and normani were in the football field and were checking boys out so we can't Y/n try to talk to Lairen mabye she talks to you!" Bye.

And with that she hung up. My last chance is lauren please let her the one who can i speak to.

(Lauren=L, You=Y)

L: hey
Y: lauren can i come over ?
L: yea
Y: ok thanks i need to talk with somebody and the girls doesn't have time for me you're the only one.
L: ok i'll be waiting for you becaus i need to tell you something.
Y: ok i'll be there in 10. Love you

And with that she hung up she didn't say love you too back something is really weird.

~skipe time~

I knocked on lauren's door and mr. Jauregui let me in. I walked to lauren's door and i knock on it she said come in and i walked in.
"Hey babe" i said walking on her and try to kiss her but she refused and lwt me kiss her cheecks. "ok what is going on this morning i wanted to kiss you but you didn't let me and now you doing it again. Why?" "no reasons. So what do you want to talk about?" I told her evrything that my mom and jade are in my house because of my dad and that with selena. "About what do you wanted to talk to me?" "ok i meed to tell you something i hope you don't fet mad at me. "Hey lo it's alright i don't get mad no matter what happend" i can' do this anymore" she said "what do you mean?" i said. I can't be with you anymore and i'm so sorry" she said and i felt tears on my checks. " You're kidding right?" i said and looked at her . "No Y/n i break up with you this was just experience to see if i like girls and i don't like girls i'm so sorry Y/n" "i-i need to go" i said go straight to her door and tourned the last time to face her. "I love you lauren no matter what i know that you didn't mean to break up with me and i'm here when you need someone. I love you always and forever. Goodbye Lauren." i said and left her room i walked downstairs and saw the girls and mr. and mrs jauregui sitting on the couch. " oh honey youre ok?" mrs. jauregui said. "Ya thanks for asking hmm i need to go hm goodbye mr. and mrs jauregui, girls." i said and walked out of the jauregui house. I walked to my house and go straight to my room to my bed and i cryied my eyes out.