Chapter 12

Hey guys sorry if this chapter have errors or grammar. 😘

----------------------------------------------------

YourPov

Today is school again, I was ready and i called lauren after a few moment she answered the call.

"Hello?" "Good Morning my beautiful Girlfriend, how are you?" i said with a big smile on my face. "Hahaha. Hey Y/n it's Dinah here" omg it's dinah. "Oh hi dinah is lauren by your side?" i said. "Yeah she's still sleeping." "oh what's wrong with her today is school should i be worried?" "No don't worry i'm gonna wake her up now" After i heard dinah say. "Lo wake up your Girlfriend is on the phone!" "no let me sleep." Lauren said and i giggled she's so cute when she's sleepy. "Come on Lauren we have school! And Y/n is waiting for you on the phone." dinah said. "It's okey Dinah i'm gonna see her in school see ya later!" i said and hung up.

LaurenPov

"Lo you have to tell her about that kiss." "I can't Dinah i don't want to lose her" "i know lo but she needs to know about that. "I know but can we keep this as a secret?" I said looking at dinah but she had a dissapointed face. "Please Dinah i'll do anything you want!" I begged. " Anything?" Dinah said. "Anything" "ok then i want a date with Normani!" as she said that i was shocked she liked Normani and she didn't tell anyone not even me? "Wait? What omg Dinah you like Normani?" i said. "Yeah a bit longer." "since when?" "the first time i saw her" "since freshman year and you didn't say anything to us?" "i know and i'm sorry that i didn't tell ya i was scared of your reactions." "You don't need to be scared we love you dinah no matter what happend." i said and hugged her. "Ok we need to get ready for school." i said and she nodded.

~Skip time ~

YourPov

I was waiting for Lauren and Dinah in front of Lauren's locker. After a while i saw Camila,Ally and normani entered to the school.

"Hey girls" i said and hugged everyone. "Hey how are you?" Ally said. "I'm fine did you see Lauren and dinah outside?" i asked. "No but i think they here." and with that i saw Dinah abd my veautiful Girlfriend Lauren. I have a big smile on my face when i saw Lauren on her way to me but my smile went down when i sae her with keaton. "Hey dawgs!" dinah said. "Hey dinah where is Lauren?" she's with keaton." "Why?" because keaton wasn't sure were the boys locker room is."Dinah said and i nodded. I hope there is nothing going on.

LaurenPov

I was enter the school with dinah when i saw her. The love of my life, Y/n. I was walking when i heard my name shout. Dinah and i tourned around and saw keaton. I looked up at dinah she was so angry at him i could tell.

"Hey Beautiful how are you?" "what do you want keaton?" i said. "I just wanna talk to you about yesterday." keaton said. "I don't wanna talk about yesterday". "Why we did have fun and i'm pretty sure your liked that kiss as much as i like it." "Dinah tell the girls I bring him to the boys locker room ok i don't want Y/n to see me with keaton." "Girl she alredy did but it's ok so i hope you don't do something stupid wirh dich douchi." "Yea i don't do it i swear." dinah nodded and i walked to the girls. Keaton and i went to the boys locker to speak.

"So about yesterday you can't tell Y/n about that kiss" "haha why Lauren are you afraid your gonna lose Y/n your already did that because of me" keaton said. "No i didn't lose her please i don't want to be here with you" i said and i tried to walk out of the room but keaton keep my arm firmly spind me around and kissed me. I tried do push him away but he's to strong. "You can't stop me lauren i'm stronger than you." keaton said and kissed me again." "Keaton please stop" i said but he continued to kiss me but the bell ring. Oh thank you! "You lucky we have classes now, but i'm not finished with you!" Keaton said and left me alone in boys locker room. What am i going to do now? Should I tell dinah? I was so deep in thoughts that i didn't hear the door opend and the football team walked in. One of them tipped me. "Oh sorry i'm going" after that i walked out and went to my class. 

YourPov

Where is Lauren the class started about 30 minutes and she didn't come. She never does that. The class ends and i'm really worried about Lauren right now, where is she? I was abput to call her when i saw her standing in front of my locker. I went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Where were you? I was worried 'bout you!" i said. "I was outside i needed some air." Lauren said a bit nervous. "everything's OK with you, babe?" "ya everything's is ok. Come on we have class." she said. She took my hand and we went to the class. She is in a really weird mood today.

Lunch came and i had extremely hungry. I buy a pizza and a water and lauren buy only one apple. "Why only one apple? And not like me?" "i'm not hungry Y/n and now leave me alone." Lauren said and stood up and walked away. "What is with her?" Dinah asked. "I don't know Dj i have no clue." "ok, let me talk to her Y/n mabye she's just a little stressed today" dinah said and i nodded. She stood up  and went after lauren.

LaurenPov

I walked out of the cafetaria and went to the music class room. I sat down on the chair and looked out of the window. "You know you can tell me everything!" i heard a voice. I tourned around and saw Dinah standing there.
"Tell me what's wrong lo?" Dinah said. "K-keaton... H-he" I tried to speak but i couldn't. "Shhhh it's ok lo everything ia gonna be alright" Dinah said. "N-no it's not i'm hurting her dinah. I walked with keaton to the boys locker room to talk about the date and that kiss. He- kissed me again and i couldn't stop him from that he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him he said that i already loose Y/n because of him and that he's not finished with me. I'm scared dinah i'm scared that he's gonna do somthimg bad to me." "Omg lo you need to tell
Y/n about this she needs to know." " i know Dj but i don't want to lose Y/n just because of that." you're not gonna lose Y/n she will be understanding when you tell her. She loves you lo." Dinah said and i looked up to her. "Let's go lo Y/n is waiting for us and we have classes."