Chapter 3

Hey guys i'm sorry if this chapter have erros or grammar. 😘
Long chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

YourPov

~Next day~

"Omg they're so cute together." I heard someone said. "Yeah they're better together than Lauren with Luis, i don't trust him." The other voice said. And then i heard a klick, someone took a foto from me. "oh hey guys what are you doing here?" and finnaly i heard lauren raspy morning voice. "We wanted to pick you up and go to the cinema." Now i regonized the voice it's Ally. "Ok give me 10 min you can go downstairs and wait for me and Y/N". And with that i hear the door closed. I felt someone shaking me when i heard Lauren said. "Y/n wake up" "leave me alone". "No Y/N wake up we need to get up!". "Why i need my beauty sleep,you can get up." i said. "Y/N i can't because you're on top of me." (here is the position what i mean😀)

" (here is the position what i mean😀)

"Oh sorry." I got up quickle and lauren to. "Mhh why was i sleeping with you on youre bed? " "Last night you have a nighmare and i pulled you from youre mattress to my bed and then we sleep." "oh ok thank for the comforting me." i said "It's okey but do you wanna talk about this?" Lauren said with a worry voice. " Not now but someday i can tell but not now thanks." "so get ready were going to the movie." and with that we got ready and went down where tge girls are. "You're guys ready?" Normani said. "Yeah let's go." Lauren said. We closed the door and went to ally's car. I was sitting between Dinah and Lauren. In the middle of the ride i heard Lauren quietly sing.

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And i've been there befour but that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But i don't want nothing at all
If it ain'tyou, baby
If i ain't got you

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If i ain't got you, yeah.....

"Woah you have a beautiful voice Lauren, i didn't know you can sing this it's amaizing!" i said with honest in my voice. "Thanks Y/N" she said and give me a kiss on the cheek. Did she just kiss me on the cheek omg i'm gonna faint, and now i can feel my face red. "Yo dawg why are you so red on your face?" Dinah said. Now i blushing harder why has lauren have this effect on me why her and why me? "Hey guys were here!" Camila said. We get out of the parking lot and went inside to buy the movie tickets. I was just paying my ticket when i felt someone hold me back. When i turned around i saw Dinah. Before i can say something she began to say.

"Do you like Lauren?" Dinah said.
"What?" i said. "Don't denied it Y/N i can see it on your eyes, you look at her like she is the one in the world!" Dinah said. I look at her a second then i spoke. "Ok i like her! Are your happy?" i said. "Yeah very Happy,hey don't be scared i know she likes you too because she looks at you the same." "I don't know, i mean she have luis and she loves him Dinah." i said. "Yeah i know but we don't like him she's better without him and you being on her side is better than him." Dinah said with a smile. "Come the other are waiting for us" Dinah said
I was sitting between Dinah and Camila. I saw that Camila was nervous. "Hey you can hold my hand if you want?" i said to Camila and she nodded. During the movie Camila's hand came very often i didn't know that she have a fear of horror movies. After the movie, we went to eat something. We order our foods and drinks and we started to talk something.

"Y/N can you tell us something about you?" Ally said with a smile. I look around and saw that the girls are curious. "About me?" i said and the girls nodded. "Mhh ok i'm Y/N but you guys now that, i'm 17 and i live with my uncle ooh and i love to hear music" i said. "And what about your parents do you have siblings?" Camila said.

~Flashback~

I was sitting on my bed to think if i want to tell my parents that i'm bisexual, i'm scared that they don't love me after i told them. Jade my younger sister (she's 14) is the one who knows that i'm bi and she accepted that and i'm really happy for that. I went down to the kitchen to see my parents standing there.
"Hey sweeti you're okey?" Dad said.
"No" i said. "Hey what's wrong sweeti" Mom said. "I have to tell you guys something i hope you love me after what i'm gonna tell you." i said with a nervous voice. "Hey we love you no matter what don't forget that". Mom said. "Ok mh it's hard to tell- are you pregnant?"Dad said. "what no i'm not pregnant, Mom Dad i'm bisexual." I said and looked down. After seconds i heard nothing when i looked up i saw two shocked parents. "Mom,Dad say something?" "get you stuff and get the fuck out of my house!" Dad said "NOW!!" Mom said. I went fast upstairs pack my stuff and went to jade's room. "Hey Y/N where are you going?" Jade said. "I'm going i just wanna say that i love you so much and i'm here for you when you need me and i'm sorry that i broke our Family but please don't forget that i love you ok?" i said. "Y/N what happend?" Jade asked me. "I told our parents that i'm bi Jade and now they kicked me out, but i'm ok i'm going to uncle tito when you need me i'm there. I said with tears in my face. She stand up and give me a hug and i hugged back. "I love you too sis and i'm here for you too." And now she was crying to. "Y/N DOWN NOW!!" Dad said. "I have to go i love you sis!!" i said. She whisper "love you too" and with that i was downstairs and went to thw front door. I looked the last time to my parents. "I'm sorry to ruin our Family." "you not a part of this family anymore and now get the fuck out of my house!!" Dad said.
And with that i was outside i then went to my uncle.

~Flashback ends~

"Hey Y/N you're ok you zoned out and you're crying" Normani said. "Yeah i'm ok excuse i need to go to the restroom." I stand up and went to the restroom. I let my tears fall down when i felt someone hugging me. "Shh it's gonna be alright" that's Lauren voice. "T-they do-on't lov-ve me any-ymore L-lauren." I cried on her shoulder. "Hey, hey what happend between you and your parents?" Lauren said and i told her the whole story. "Omg i'm so sorry that happend to you if you need someone i'm here for you and now that you stuck with me two weeks were gonne be very close." Lauren said thanks Lauren and i'm sorry for your t-shirt i ruined it with my tears. It's ok come the others are waiting for us an our food. She said and we both laught about it. We went back to the girls and they asked me if i was okey and i say that i'm fine.

The night was really good i hope that i make them as my new friends.