Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks

Then I'll follow you into the dark

You and me have seen everything to see

From Bangkok to Calgary

The soles of your shoes are all worn down

The time for sleep is now

It's nothing to cry about

Cause we'll hold each other soon

The blackest of rooms

If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied

Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks

Then I'll follow you into the dark

I'll follow you into the dark'

My friends outside started to clap outside, but I shushed them in order to keep Camila sleeping. Just then, she woke up.

"Excuse me, Miss. I just had a crazy dream." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"Do tell." I looked up at her tired eyes.

"I had this eccentric dream this beautiful, crazy talented girl who is basically a female Peter Parker, like the biggest nerd in the world, just played me a song on the guitar." She explained. "And the best part? She's my girlfriend."

I giggled a little as I put my guitar down.

"Well, you aren't dreaming, baby." I held her hand as I inspected her hospital bracelet. "I love you."

"I love you more." She said back.

"No, Camila- I'm in love with you." I told her. "I'm so in love with you. I'm so sorry you had to spend today in this cramped hospital room."

She grabbed my chin.

"Hey, it was my choice to eat the pudding. I was stupid, and I forgot Shawn knew about my incredibly obscure allergy. You did everything right. You got Jonas, you called an ambulance- if I'm the princess in this relationship, you're my knight in shining armor."

She kissed me softly and slowly, using her other hand to pull the swivel chair I occupied closer.

"Camila, we see this every day." Nate groaned, entering with everyone else.

"Guys! You ruined the cute moment!" Dinah joked. "Y/N just played a song for her. Like, I can't even get a boy to text me back."

"Camila, I know you weren't at the home show to try my apple pumpkin pie, so I brought you a slice." Ally exclaimed, putting a wrapped slice onto the table.

She said nothing. All she could do was smile.

Later that evening, when everyone went home and I was siting with Camila in the hospital bed, I kissed her cheek and she said something that I didn't think she would.

"I want you to go talk to your dad tomorrow." She told me.

"How did you-"

"I have really good hearing." She smiled. "Your mom told me about the car accident. She said she didn't trust him anymore keeping you safe, but she says he's been wanting this for a while. I know you wanna go out of state for college, but first you have to confront him. He loves you, Y/N, but he was on a messed up path. Not everyone learns after making a mistake."