Chapter 18

Week later
I heard my alarm ring. 

I knew it was time for school I got up and did my daily routine. After that I put on my white tink top with my black jeans and my black and white Jordan's, my hair was already flat ironed so I just sleeked it back into a ponytail.

On my way out of my room, I grabbed my jacket and bookbag right along with my keys.

As I walked downstairs I saw my mother at the table.

"Buenos días cariño" (good morning baby) I heard my mom say.

"Buenos días" (Goodmorning ) I said back as I grabbed an apple.

"Asegúrate de poner una chaqueta hace frío fuera" (make sure you put that jacket on it's cold outside) she said as I left the kitchen.

"Seguro" (sure).

Ever since my mom throw amber out, things hasn't been the same between us. I left the house and drove to school.

School... August's p.o.v
After I parked my car I got out and grabbed my book bag. I walked into school and went straight to yn's locker.

"Wassup" I said as I walked towards her. She looked good.

"Heyy" she responded with a smile.

"You look cute" I said trynna touch her hair. She moved her head away.

"Pause, keep ya hands to ya self"

I chuckled "so bougie" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"So you not gone give me a kiss?" I said.. I saw her look at me. We both leaned in. Right before our lips touched I heard a voice.

"Ummm excuse me" as soon as I looked up I knew I was in some shit.

Yn's p.o.v
"Umm excuse me" I heard a girl say. When I looked up it was the same girl from the mall.

"I'm sorry to bother you and..." She paused so that I can say my name

"yn" I said folding my arms.

"Well I'm sorry to bother you to but I need my jacket" I looked confused .. Her jacket?

"I left it at your house ...  the 13th" the 13th was the day me and august had that little argument... So this is the girl who was there?? I thought to myself.

This lying ass Nigga! Can't believe he lied in my face.

"Yeahhhh, ight" he said.
she nodded then walked away.

August's p.o.v
As soon as she walked away I looked at yn who was rolling her eyes. She shut her locker and walked away.

Dammn! I rubbed down my face and walked to class.

Yn's p.o.v
After I got to class I sat all the way in the back. I felt my leg start to shake. I couldn't believe he lied right to my face.

"You okay?" I heard tayra asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yuap" I said looking at my phone. It keep flashing because august was texting me.
Text messages
Baby: its not even like that.
Baby: she just cool.
Baby: you not gone text me back ?
Baby: yn, I know you see my messages.
Baby: ightt, cool
End of text messages

I clicked on his contact and changed his name from "baby" to "fuckboy". I saved it and turned my phone off.

"You sure you ok?" T asked. I looked at her and just shrugged as I sat back... Am I really okay? I asked my self in my head.
.
.
.
After class
After the bell rung, me and tayra walked out of class. "So, tell me what happen" she said. Just thinking of it , gets me mad.

"Okay so you know when I told you I heard a girl in his house that day?" I said to her as we walked outside.

"Yeah"

"well he told me it wasn't. Looked me in my eyes and lied" I shooked my head.

"How you know he lied" she asked as we sat down.

"Cause a girl came up to us this morning, talking about .. I need my coat I left it at your house" T made a face.

"Yes, Right in front of me... She didn't give a fuck" tayra shook her head and put on her coat.

"Neither did he" I felt my leg start to shake again.

"Just calm down baby" she said while rubbing my leg. I took her advice and calmed down.

"Oh shit, here we go" I looked up and Aug and Mir was walking towards us.

August's p.o.v
As I walked towards the girls I saw yn roll her eyes.

"what the fuck.. You can't text me back" I said.

"No estás hablando conmigo"

"You know i didn't speak that spanish shit say it in English" i semi-yelled

"I said your not talking to me"

"Yes the fuck i am" I felt Mir hand pushing me back.

"Chill bro" he said.

"I don't have to text you the fuck back!! Just like how you don't never tell the truth" yn said as she stood up.

"I don't gotta do shit! Especially for a lying ass Nigga like you" she was in my face. I just turned my head to the other way.

"Dile a esa perra que ella te puede tener porque yo he terminado" she yelled in my face

I smacked my teeth.

"Oh i forgot you don't know what I'm saying.. let me translate that for you aug"

" i said Tell that bitch she can have you. Cause I'm done"

I shot my head back to her looking her in the eyes. Her eyes were watering up. I could tell that it hurt her to say that.

"What" I said.

"You heard me, I'm done" she said as she walked to the bench to get her stuff. I just looked at her.

She gathered her stuff and walked away. I looked at tayra who was shaking her head and gathering her stuff. After tayra kissed Mir she walked away, following after yn.

Tyra's p.o.v
"Did you really mean what you said back there.. Your really done" I asked her.

I know this girl like the back of my hand... She's not done, she loves him.. She just doesn't want to admit it.

"I don't know" I heard her say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Talk to him about it... Maybe it wasn't like it seems" I said to her. She looked down and started playing with her fingers.

"I gotta go" she said. I nodded. I saw her get in the car and drive away.