chapter 11

"So what was you saying T"

I asked her as we walked near the lunch line.

"I was just saying how he doesn't even act the same, I think he's cheating but I don't wanna believe it... You know?" I shook my head letting her know i understand.

"Enough about me, why doesn't jamie like you" we moved up in the line. "I don't know, and I don't care."

"I was about to slap her ass" T said as she reached for the grape soda.

"You should've" I said laughing.

We got our food and sat at a table. I saw that makayla was walking by so I spoke.

"Hey kay" kay is the nickname I gave her. "Hey yn, have you seen your brother" i opened my juice and shook my head no.

"Omg, he needs to finish his test" I chuckled "you know that's not gonna happen" she laughed a little. "Well im gonna go find your brother, have a nice lunch girls" she said. "Good luck with sam" I said as I ate a fry. she laughed then walked away.

I actually like her, she keeps sam on top of his work. He's been getting better grades ever since they started dating. "Hey baby" Mir said as he sat next to T.

"Hey" she said giving him a light smile. He pecked her lips then started to eat. I looked at her, I could tell she was sad so I mouthed "you wanna talk again" she shook her head no and started to eat.

I sighed and drunk my soda.

"Wassup kid" aug said as he pinched my cheek. "Stopppp" I said rubbing my face.

He laughed "you need a ride home today?"

"Yeah you gone take me"
he looked at me and smirked.

"If you give me a kiss" I rolled my eyes playfully and mussed his head to the side

"eww bye" we laughed. I saw his smile fade.

I followed his eyes and I saw Jamie walking towards us.

"Auggy"  she said leaning over the table exposing her breast a little.

"What jamie" he said not even looking at her. I shook my head and laughed under my breath.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Can you take me home today" she said rubbing his neck.

"Nah I can't I'm taking yn home" I saw her look at me. "Eww ok". I looked at her.

"What's eww about it" i said raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing just you" I laughed at little "okay slop mouth" she gasped.

"Why you acting surprise everybody know you suck dick hun" I heard aug choke on his soda, which made him cough.

"Whatever ugly" she said rolling her eyes again. "Ugly ,bitch where" I said flipping my hair.

Aug looked at me and smiled. "Jamie just leave" I heard T say.

"Bitch who's talking to you" jamie said making a face. I heard T take a deep breath. Which let me know that she was trying to calm her self down.

"Stop talking to my girl like that jamie" mir said. "But mir" jamie said rubbing his arm.

Mir moved her hand off of him. "Stop touching me yo" aug chuckled  a little. "Stop touching him" t said shaking her leg.

I whispered to aug. "Bet T smack her" he whispered back "nah I think she gone punch her. "Ard bet" we shook hands then watched them again. I saw aug leaned in again to whisper in my ear. "I miss whispering in ya ear" I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him away.