Chapter 15

Yn p.o.v
"Okay girls im leaving for work, yanna heat up the steak if anyome gets hungry and here's some money for some snacks" she handed the money to me

"thankss.."

"Kathy, call me kathy yn" i nodded.

"Well i'll see you guys later, bye" she said as she walked out the door. Few minutes later me and tatyanna started walking to the store.

Skye still haven't came out the room. Shawn and sam are at the basketball courts. Their mom is at work, and so is our dad.

"I really can't believe amber is having baby" tatyanna said as we walked.

"Yea, she's having a girl" she nodded.

"Like we don't already have enough girls" I shook my head.

"Yoo" the guy from last night said jogging up to us. I rolled my eyes. He stop in front of us.

"You still playing" he asked me. I folded my arms across my chest.

"What's your name again" I said with an attitude. I heard tatyanna chuckle. "Dre" he said licking his lips.

"Dre ya te ha dicho que no te quiero ¿puedes seguir con esta tontería" (dre, i already told you I don't want you and you still carry on with this nonsense)

"What you say" he asked looking confused.
I shook my head and walked around him.

Tatyanna followed while she laughed. Right before we were about to walk in the store Omar came out.

"Where skye" he asked. Tatyanna just walked past him. So I followed. We were looking at the drinks.

"Why didn't you answer him" I asked while opening the door to get a soda.

"He made my sister cry, so I don't fuck with him anymore" I nodded.
.
.
Mir's p.o.v.
I was holding tayra's bag as we walked into my house. My mom was at work she gets off at 10:00pm. We walked into the living room, and sat on the couch.

"Uh, I needa talk to you" I said to her. She turned her body to fully faced me.

"About" she asked. I scrathed the back of my neck and looked at her.

"Whhhaaaat tell mee" she said grabbing my hands and interlocking our fingers. I didn't know how to tell her that I let, some girl suck my dick.

I been with Tayra since we were in 9th grade... 3years, i know its going to hurt her, but I have to tell her.

"Um, I was high one night and got my dick sucked" i said just coming straight out with it.

She didn't say anything. She just gave me a blink stare. I felt her pull her hands away from mine slowly.

"Ba-" she cut me off.

"Why" she said. I kinda heard her voice crack.

"I was high, I swear" her leg started to shake.

"Di-did you have sex with her" she asked.

"No, T .. I swear" she turned her head away. I just looked down. I heard her sniff, I knew she was crying.

I shot my head up and saw her face full of tears.

"Baby" I pulled her into my chest. I felt her body shaking. "Calm down" i sat their holding her for about a few more minutes.

"Look at me" I said to her. She sat up and looked at me.

"I love you T, I swear. That shit ain't mean nothing to me, I was high and dumb asf to do that. Please forgive me" I said.

She looked down. "I love you too" I heard her say lightly. She looked back up at me. I slowly leaned in to kiss her lips. She let me.

The kiss was slow and wet. I felt all over her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I picked her up slowly and walked towards the stairs.
.
. Upstairs.. Tayra's p.o.v
We were on the bed kissing. I felt his hands on my waist. I lefted my arms so that he could slide my shirt off.

He kissed my neck while I unbuttoned his shirt. He laid me back not breaking this kiss. While we kissed he slid mine and he's pants and underwear off.

I had on my bra. He kissed my neck again. "You sure" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and rubbed his neck. He grabbed the condom out the dresser.

"Why you have them already" I said laughing a bit. "Cause you to sexy not be prepared" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said kissing him again. I opened my legs a bit. I felt him place his tip in.

"Ahh" I said bitting my lip.

Yes this is my first time. Out of all three years me and him dated we never had sex, I just felt as though I wasn't ready and he accepted that. He kissed my neck again.

"I'll go slow" he said in my ear. I nodded. He slid him self in all the way and started stroking slowly. After a while the pain turned into pleasure.

"Right there" I said scratching his back. I heard him groan and mumble "fuck".

"Faster" I said kissing him. He sped up the paste.

"Ahhhh" just then my legs started to shake.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He pulled out and came beside me. I felt my warm juices spill out of me. For a couple of minutes we laid on his bed wrappedb in his sheets, breathing fast.

"I need a shower, I'm sweaty" I said, he laughed. "Come on let's take one" he said getting up.

I followed him into the bathroom.

"How bout we start on round 2"

Shiid I was down ,he just turned me on all over again. "How bout it" I said stepping into the shower.

I saw him smirk as he stepped in.
yn
"Aw, why didn't you call me when you first had her" I said to amber over the phone.

"Idk, i was tired. Giving birth is hard little girl" I laughed a little.

"I can't wait to come back, I wanna see her" I whined.

"How is it down there?" she asked.

"You know.. Normal" I heard the baby start to cry in the back.

"I have to go yn"

"okay, kiss her cheeks for me" I said in my baby voice.

"Okay" she laughed then hung up.