chapter 12

Today school was canceled.
It was pta day.

I woke up and saw that I had a miss call from august so I called him back. The phone rung three times, then he finally answerd.

"Hello" he said in a raspy voice. It was so sexy. "You called me last night" I could hear him breathing.

"Yea, wanted to see if you can come to my house" I gave a weak smile.

"What's wrong"

"I don't feel good, i think i ate some bad toca bell"

"awww the baby" I said, he laughed a little. "Yea I'll come , let me get dress first, okay?"

I heard him cough then say okay. I got up and did my hygiene routine then i got dress putting on sweat pants and a Nike hoodie with my uggs.

I brushed my hair into a messy bun  and grabbed my phone and keys off my night stand. I walked down stairs. Were sam was sitting in the couch.

"Where you going?" I rolled ny eyes. "To augs house, he's sick" I was surprised that he didn't say anything. He just nodded.

I left the house driving to aug's.
.
.
. August house
He told me that the door would be unlock for me. I opened the door shutting it and locking it behind me.

I walked upstairs to his room, where I found him balled up on the floor. I guess his stomach was hurting bad.

I took my shoes off and my hoodie. I had a tink top under.

"Aug" I said shaking him lightly. I saw his eyes opening. "Come lay on the bed" I helped him up and walked him to the bed.

"Can you lay with me" he said weakly. I got on the bed thinking that he was going to lay next to me. Instead he laid on me. His head was on my stomach.

I rubbed his neck and played with his hair. After a while I heard light snores, letting me know he was sleep. I played in his hair until I fell asleep too.
.
.
When I woke up aug wasn't on me. I heard coughing in the bathroom so I walked to it. I stood up by the door.

"You hungry?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded. I walked down stairs and cooked him some chicken noddle soup.

It was almost done cooking when the door bell had rung. I put the soup on low and walked to the door. I looked threw the peep hole and opened the door.

"What" I said. "What are you doing here" jamie asked rolling here eyes.

"something your not" I said

"well can you go get august" I laughed a little. "he's sick so bye" I tried closing the door, but She put her foot in, and I rolled eyes.

"Go get my boyfriend" I laughed.

"Who that" I heard aug say as he came down the stairs.

"Ya girl" I said as I opened the door. She walked in and tried to give him a hug but he stopped her.

"Baby i texted you" she said. He looked at me. I shook my head and walked back into the kitchen. I heard them talk for a while. It was mostly jamie saying how she loved him.

Aug kept saying ok. Blah blah blah. I heard the door close, and I saw aug walk into the kitchen. I put some soup inside of a bowl and gave it to him.

"Thank you" he said as he sat down. I started wiping the counter off. And cleaning the mess I made. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Why you not talking to me" I sighed. "Nothing's wrong, eat your soup" I finished wiping the counter off.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he hugged me from the back. "You jealous" he said nibbling on my ear.

"What is there to be jealous about"  I said turning around, and pushing him off of me gently. He laughed a little. "You know you my baby right" I nodded

"mhm" he looked at me for a while then licked his lips "let's go lay down" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. This time when we laid down he laid his head on my boobs.

I felt his hands rub up and down my thigh. As time past he feel asleep. My phone started ringing.

"Hello" I whispered.

"Where you at?" T asked me.

"I'm at august house, he's sick" I said as I looked down at him and rub his hair.

"Ool look at you being a good wife" I laughed quietly. "Shut up".

I felt aug move a little. Then I felt his hand rub my thigh again. "Where you at" I asked T.

"Girl I'm at the courts with mir, he playing ball" I can hear she sound annoyed. "What's wrong" I asked.

"I just wanna be laid up, like you and aug" I laughed again. But not loud enough to wake aug again.

"Ima go Ima bout to take a nap"

"mnhm. But okay , love you girly" "love you too" I hung up and sat my phone by the night stand and drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
While august was sleep I got out of bed and went home.

I walked into the house. Just like last time we were having a family meeting.

My dad , sam and my mom was all sitting down. "Where were you yn" my mom asked me as I sat on the couch.

"At august house" I saw my dad make a face. "You were at a boy's house, where was his parents".

I rolled my eyes. "His mom is out of town , and he was sick" before my dad could say something else amber walked in the living room.

I jumped up And gave her a hug. "i missed you" I said. "I missed you to chump" I help her sit down.

"Wassup amb" sam said.

"Hey punk" she said as she rubbed her belly. Amber is now 8 months pregnant. Amber cleared her throat.

My dad spoke up. "So I'm here to tell you that you guys are coming back with me for a couple of weeks" I looked at my mom.

"What noo, were still in school" she sighed. "I already told your teachers that your going so your already excused you from school"

I threw my self back on the couch and crossed my arms. Sam shook his head and went upstairs.

"When are we leaving"  i asked, my dad rubbing his face.

"Were leaving in two days" I jumped up .. "Ugggggghhhh"

"yn cut it out" my mom said aggressively. I stomped all the way upstairs acting like a brat. I slammed my door the flopped on my bed. "Uggggggh" I yelled again.