chapter 4

The next day was just a regular day.

We didnt have school and I was a T's house..as always

"This my favorite part" T said laughing at martin (tv show).

Like I said before T is really goofy she laughs at the littlest things.

"You watched this like 50 times" I said laying back and unlocking my phone.

Every since the grocery store thing me and august really haven't been texting as much as we normally do.

When we did text it was dry.. Like "hey" "wyd" "nun" "oh" that type of conversation.. It was getting me Lowkey mad, why was he acting like this? Did he really do something with her?? If he did I couldn't be mad tho.. It was before "us" or whatever we are.

I was playing angry birds on my phone when I saw the contact "Auggyyyy😍💙👅" appear on my screen.

He wanted to facetime. I answered.

"what took you so long" aug said laying back twisting his hair with no shirt on letting me see all his tattoo's.

"I was playing a game dad" I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Where you at?" "I'm a T's House" he licked his lips and smiled. "You gone come see me?" "Hold on" I put my phone down and searched for my eyephones.

I finally found them, I plugged them into my phone. "You can come see, ion feel like getting up" I laughed as i pulled the covers up to my shoulders.

He shook his head and smiled. "You hungry? , nah why I ask that you always hungry" "shutuppp" I made a sad face and laughed

"nah but fr, get ready ima bout to come scoop you so we can go get something to eat" i was looking up trying not to smile.

"You know you wanna smile fatty" I laughed and smiled.

"Like I said get ready ima be there in 10.. Ard"

I nodded letting him know that I understood.

"See you later ma" I made a face

"I gotta name" . he licked his lips "ight..see you later baby" I playfully rolled my eyes and said bye..he hung up.

"T ima bout to go get some food with aug"

I said looking for my lip gloss. "Ool look who trynna get cute" I flipped my hair "been cute" T laughed and said "whatever bitch, mir boutta come anyways"
.
.
10 minutes later
Aug texted me and told me to come outside.

"T ...im leaving"
"okay bae , be safe"

"okay bye"

I walked out the door shutting it behind me.

I walked to august car where he was leaning on the passenger door.

"Who you tryna get cute for? Wearing that skirt..ass all out" aug said looking me up and down

"these normal clothes" I said laughing.

"mmhm , but I missed you" aug said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too  bones" I said hugging back. "You better" he said as grabbed a hand full of my butt.

"Augg" I said jumping and laughing.

He pulled away kissing me on my forehead then opening the door for me. "Thank you" I got in and put on my seat belt.. Aug did the same.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked me starting the car. "Friday's" I said making a big smile.

"I gotchu" like 15 minutes later we were at Friday's.

We sat down at a booth. I picked up my menu. "What you gett-" I lowered my menu and caught august staring at me.

"What ... I got something on my face" I said rubbing my cheek. "Nah" he shook he head and grabbed his menu.

"What , tell me"  I whined. He looked at me and smiled "chill beans" I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled.

We order our food and just ate and talked. Few minutes later we were telling stories "Your mom sounds crazy" I laughed.

"Yeah, she is" he shook he head smiling a little. "So, what about your dad?" I asked. It must of been a hard subject to discuss because his smile quickly dropped.

"Oh , I'm sorry I -"

"nah you good" he said sitting back and the sit.

"He left,.. Don't know why, but he left ....so" he shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips.

"What about your dad" he said looking at me.. "is he Spanish too?" He then picked up his fork and started picking with his food.

"He's gone. He lives with his other family in cali" I said looking down. He's not spanish..He's black".

I looked back at august who was starring at me confused.

"Other family?" he asked ...

"yeah" I nodded

"Other family, him and momma got a divorce when I was 9..he moved away.. And now he lives with his other family" I looked down

"we barley even see him, he sends us money, .. But we never actually see him."

I sniffed and wiped my tears. I saw aug get up and he sit next to me. "You gone be ight" he hugged me.

"Stop crying beans, I gotchu.." He kissed my forehead.

"Look at Me" I looked up at him.

He wiped my tears and rubbed my cheek "he tripping, I would want to see you everyday" i chuckled.

"You too beautiful not to be on somebody mind all day" he said licking his lips. Causing me to look at them then back into his eyes.

"I gotchu , ight?" I nodded. We slowly leaned in until our lips touched. It was....different. I kissed a boy before, but it wasn't like this. You know when they say "when its real, you'll feel sparks" ...well I did