chapter 14

We drove home, skye didn't say anything whole ride. Here and there we would hear her sniffling.

As soon as we pulled up skye didn't waste no time. She got out the car and rushed into the house. By time we got in the house she was already upstairs.

"What's wrong with her?" Their mom asked. We both shrugged our shoulders. As we walked upstairs I heard sam and shawn laughing and talking so I stopped at their door, while tatyanna kept walking towards our room.

"Hey" they looked at me.

"Waddup yn" shawn said. His voice got deeper and he got taller. Shawn was always my favorite.

"Ima go get ready for bed" I said. I walked away and went into the room. I got out my stuff and went to take a shower. After I got out, i put on my tights and a tink top.

I didn't have a bra on, because I don't sleep with one. I put my hair in a messy bun then walked out the bathroom. As I was walking to my bed I looked at skye who was underneath her covers.

"You okay skye" she didn't answer she just moved. I sat on my bed and got under the covers. Tatyanna was on face time on her laptop. I was about to go to sleep but my phone started ringing.

It was august and he wanted to facetime. I sat up and plugged my earphones in my phone before I answered. As soon as I answered I saw his smile.

"Baby" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes. He licked his lips. "You miss me" he said. I couldn't lie. I really do

"yes" .

"I miss you too" we were talking for a while.

"Where ya bra?" he asked

I looked at him crazy then looked at my chest. My nipple was half way out my shirt. I gasped and fixed my shirt.

I heard him laughing. I rolled my eyes. Again.

"I can't wait to taste them lips again" he said.

"I'm not kissing you, you didn't tell me about my shirt" he licked his lips again.

"I'm not talking about the one's on ya face" he said playing with his hair.

"Your nasty" I said laying back.

"Only for you"

"nah only for jamie" I said, he smacked his teeth.

"That aint my girl mann" he said. I bit the inside if my cheek.

"Mmhm" I said not believing him.  he started playing with his chin hair "you my girl" I laughed a little.

"I am?" He nodded.

"Stop playing with me yn" he sounded so sexy saying that. "Okay".

He kept smiling. After a while, I looked at the time. It was 3 in the morning "ima let you go to sleep, cause you got school" I said.

He nodded "goodnight".

"Goodnight silm" he smacked his teeth again and smiled.

"Byeeeee" I said before I hung up.

I smiled to myself and went to sleep
August's p.o.v

I got up and got dress for school knowing that I wasnt going to be able to see yn and school really blew my shit.

I saw Tayra and mir so I decided to talk to them.

"Waddup y'all" I said as i dapped mir.

"Aww you look like a sad puppy" T said pinching my cheek. I shook my head. "Nah" she laughed.

"Aug you know damn well you sad yn aint here" mir said wrapping his arms around T. She smiled and looked at her phone.

" i talked to her lastnight" I said, T shot her head up looking at me.

"And that hoe couldn't call me" I laughed. "Stop talking bout my baby". She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ight y'all , I gotta grab my bag out my gym locker. I'll see y'all at lunch" they nodded then continued talking as I walked away. When i got into the locker room, i grabbed my bag.

I turned the corner to leave, and jamie was standing right there.

"Why the fuck you following me" i said to her. She rubbed my arm.

"Aug I just wanna please you".

I was about to walk around her when she stopped me again.

"Let me please you" she said rubbing my penis threw my pants. I was in the moment. But then yn poped into my head.

Im just now gaining her trust back. I'm not trynna break her heart again by cheating with some bitch that everybody been inside. I really want this relationship shit with yn, and Jamie hoe ass ain't bout to fuck that up.

I snapped outta my thoughts and moved her hand. "Stop touching me yo" she looked at me crazy.

"But au-" I cut her off.

"Nah, you know what you doing.. You know I'm into yn and you trynna fuck shit up" I shook my head and walked pasted her.

"Bye Jamie" after that I left out the locker room.
.
.
With amber
"So when are you going to talk to him" I said to will. Him and his father aren't talking right now, and its only because were having a baby. Just like me and my mom.

"I don't know, probably never" he said.

I got up and wobbled into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge.

"You have to talk to him" just then I felt a sharp pain. I breathed through my teeth, and rubbed my belly.

"I know babe, I will" I felt another pain.

"When?" I asked.

"I don't kno" I cut him off.

"Its time" I said.

"Babe I'll tal—"I cut him off again.

"Its time" I said again but more aggressively. My breathing picked up. He turned his head and look at me, I started breathing through my teeth again.

"Go get the bag will' I semi yelled. He ran upstairs, and got all the stuff. "Get this baby out of me" I said crying a little.

I swear I feels like a horse is stepping on my cervix. He gently helped me out if the house and into the car. He pulled off driving to the hospital.

"Breath in, breath out babe" he said.

"You did this too me" I felt him rubb my thigh.

"Ugghhh" i said as i threw my head back. I felt tears form in my eyes. We stopped in front of the hospital and will helped me out.

I saw a nurse run over to us with a wheel chair. "Okay ma'am, breath in, and out for me" I gripped the arms rest.

"Its hurtsss will" I said crying.

"I know baby" he said trying to comfort me.

"okay sir go with the doctor and were going to get your wife settle" I heard the nurse say. Will bent down and kissed me.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I said breathing heard. He let go of my hand and went with the doctor.