Chapter 8

Amber's p.o.v
So its been a couple of weeks and everything is going just fine, seniors graduated.

I'm talking to my bestfriend again.. And believe it or not I started being more nice to my brother and sister.

Oh I forgot to tell you, I had sex with will.... Oops
.
.
.

I got a text earlier from will saying how he wanted to talk and how he was gonnna be around by my house.

He texted me and told me that he was outside. I walked down downstairs passing my mom as soon as I went to open the door I heard her say

"¿Adónde vais" (where you going)

"Justo delante, mamá" (just out front momma)

I opened the door and walked to will's car and got in.

"Hey" I nodded and just looked at my fingers

"what's wrong"

I didn't say anything i just sat there

"you hungry? We can-"

"I'm pregnant will" I said cutting him off.

He sat there staring at the steering wheel.

"Say something" "uh, um I uh" he didnt know what to say. "You don't want the baby?" I said forming tears in my eyes.

He looked at me and saw me crying "I didn't say that amb" I wiped my tears. "You didn't have to" I opened the door ready to get out but he gently grabbed my arm.

"Amb, chill can we talk" I snatched my arm away and sat back in the car closing the door. "I never said I didn't want the baby" I looked out the window.

"I had part in making them, so I'll do my part in talking care of them" he grabbed my hand  causing me too look at him.

"Okay?" I nodded. 

Now all I have to do is find a way to tell my family.

Yn's p.o.v
Were all at aug's house just chilling.

"Omg who ready to be juniors" T said ,

"I know I am" mir said on his phone

"where ya mom aug?" I asked.

"On some business trip" he shrugged and sat back. I noticed the sad but angry look on his face. He then got up and and went into the kitchen.

"You okay" I said following him. "Yea I'm cool" I could tell he wasn't okay, but when aug is mad and don't wanna talk about his problems, he shuts down.. Completely.

"Can I have a hug?" I said in my baby voice. He playfully rolled his eyes then looked away.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight. I felt him do the same. "I thought you ain't like hugs" I said laughing a little.

"Shut up beans" I pulled away laughing. "Tree" I said walking back into the living room.

.
.
.
.
.
Later at home
We were all eating dinner, you could tell something wasn't right, it was quite ...

"So amber what college you thinking about" amber looked down

"well here's the thing mama" amb was about to say something when my momma cut her off

"you gotta lot of choices but ofcourse you have to pick one of them" all my mom kept doing was talk about college ..

She didn't even let amber say what she had to say.

"Ma, I'm pregnant" my momma sat her fork down and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"¿Qué dijiste?" (What did you say) amb looked a little scared.

"Dije que estoy embarazada" (I said im pregnant) just then you saw my mom hand go across amber's face. *slap*

amber sat there with her hand on her face. Everything was silent.

"Amber you okay?" Amber looked at me and nodded I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Fuera de aquí" (GET OUT .. GO) I heard my mom yell at amber.

She got up and quickly went upstairs. A few minutes later she had some of her things in a bag

"Eres tan parecida a tu padre cómo puedo criar a un niño como tú eres una puta" (your so much like you father, how can I raise a child like you.. Your such a whore)

sam stood up "Mamá, cálmate" (ma chill)

amber sniffed "Soy una puta tan zorra al igual que mi madre" (I'm such a Whore? At least I'm like my mother!)

"¿Qué dijiste?" (What did you say)

my mom looked at amber.

I sat there not knowing what to say

"amb chill , come on" sam said as he backed her away.
"No puedes llamarme puta por algo que hiciste a la madre de tu hija" (you can't call me a whore for something you did, Mother like daughter right"

amb picked up her bags and left slamming the door.

Sam sucked his teeth then went upstairs.

I stood up walking to the door just when I opened it "if you go out there your leaving too" my mom said as she continued eating her food "she's my sister" I walked outside walking to where amber was, I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"She's so mean yn" I felt bad for amber , its bad enough she pregnant and have to deal with that... But now she has to deal with my mom too.

"Well, I'm going with you" she looked up at me and wiped her tears "your not pregnant too, are you" I shook my head fast "nooooo" she smiled a little "good" we talked for a little bit.

"So if your having a girl what would you name her?" She sat thinking. "Umm , probably london" I looked at her "really?" I had a big smile on my face.

London is my middle name that's why I'm smiling so hard. "Yea" just then will pulled up. And rushed out the car "are you okay" he said as he pulled amber into a hug.

She hugged back "yes, I just wanna go to sleep" "okay let's go" he pulled away and started putting Amber's bag in the car.

She hugged me, after a while she pulled away. "Be yourself... Okay, don't be like mama, don't be like me don't even be like Beyonce, be yourself" we laughed a little.

"But I'm serious, and don't always think you have to be mean, or that you have to have a guard up" I looked down. "I seen the way aug looks at you .. And I seen the way you look at him, so give it a try, he might be the love of your life" I looked up at her.

We hugged again "I love you, munch" "I love you to hoe" she pulled away and got into the car.

"Tell sam I said I love him" .. "Okay" they drove off.

I walked back into the house and went straight upstairs. I laid on my bed looking up. Maybe amber is right,

I should give aug another chance.