chapter 3

At lunch
"Omg I'm so tired yo" I said putting my head down and started to look on my phone.

"Beans you not excited to see your man?" Mir asked as he sat down. I looked up

"what?" "You didnt see august?" I shook my head no.

Just then august sat at the table smiling at me. As i realize he was the boy from earlier, I felt so bad for cussing him out in Spanish earlier.

"Aw look at him smiling ynn" I looked at her then back at him . who was still smiling.

Right when I opened my mouth to say something amber came barging to our conversation.

" Yn I need 5 dollars" she said putting her hand on her hip. "And your telling me because?"

"Maybe because I need money" amber said looking at August.

I think she saw me roll my eyes because she started to smirk and touch his hair.

" And who might you be?" "August.. Yn's friend" he said looking at Me smiling.

She looked at me. "Así que este es el chico que tu mensaje es lindo" (so this is the boy your texting, he's cute)

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "Así que ve a buscar a tu novio gay no te voy a dar dinero" (yes so go find your gay boyfriend, I'm not giving you money)

she gave me a fake smile. "So back to you august, you like Spanish girls" ..

"Amber here" T gave her 5 dollars just so she could leave.

"Thanks boo" amber walked away.

I hated when she does these types of things.

"you ain't tell me you was outchea speaking Spanish like that" Aug said chuckling.

"I'm not" I said as i laughed.

"We gone give y'all some space" T said getting up. Mir dapped august "ight see you bro, bye beans" I waved at mir and T.

All I could think about is how much I was thankful for mir hooking me up with his fine ass cousin.

" so why he call you beans?" Aug said sitting next to me.

I brushed my hair behind my ear and looked down "because im Spanish..like rice and beans" I chuckled.

Aug tilted my chin up making me look into his eyes. "I like rice and beans" he said licking his lips. I smiled and rubbed my lips together. "M

"Say something in Spanish" ..

"Estás bien como el infierno" (you're fine as hell) he laughed

" what did you say"

" oh I said your shirt was nice"

I laughed ..."oh" ... It got quiet

"your really beautiful.. You know that right" I looked up at him and smiled "thanks auggy" he shook his head and chuckled.

"You welcome beans" I laughed and  started to eat my cookies.

Once and a while I would catch him staring at me .... I'm glad I gave him a chance
.
.
.
.

So it's been a few weeks..like 2.
Me and august are still talking, getting to know each other better.
No problems...amber been ,amber. Right now I'm with sam in the grocery store.

"So what did mom say she wanted", I said picking up a box of cookies.

"I don't know call her" I rolled my eyes and put the cookies down grabbing my phone out my back pocket.

Instantly I felt hands cover my eyes. "Sammm stopp" I laughed trying to get his hands off my eyes.

"Guess again" ...I know that voice anywhere "you play to much aug" I said turning around.

"Hey babydora" aug said wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me into a hug.

He smelt so good. He was the perfect height my face landed right in his chest.

"Shutup skinnyminny" I said laughing and pulling away. "Who you here with".. "my brother" aug licked his lips "where he at" I look around and put my hand to my chin "let me see, he's not in my back pocket"

aug mushed my head softly "you always getting smart" he laughed.

We where talking for a while when a girl walked by and looked at me and aug.

At first I didn't mind her but the second time she was straight disrespectful.

"What's wrong with you" aug asked snapping Me out my thoughts. "Huh ...nothing" I said giving a fake smile.

The girl walked up cutting me and aug's conversation short. "Oh hey aug, remember me ... Liiyah?"

She said smiling and twisting her hair. "Nah" aug said looking at her with a confused face.

"That one night over the summer when me and you went into the room an-"

"Did you call her yn?" Sam walked up and asked me cutting liiyah off.

"no, not yet" I said unlocking my phone. Sam noticed the girl but didn't sam anything.

"Omg samm, is that you?" She looked at him and smiled touching his arm.

"Wassup" he moved his arm a little as if he didn't want to be touched.

"yn, ima get going ... Ima call you later ight" aug said before he walked away.

"We should get going yn, mom waiting for us" sam started to walk away, I followed him.

"¿La conoces?" (Do you know her?) ...
Sí, ¿por wassup"(yea, why wassup?)

We walked out of the store and got into the car. "Por nada" (no reason) ..

"Sí, ella es una mala noticia así que mantente lejos de ella y mantén tu niño pequeño lejos de ella también" (yea she's bad news, so stay way from and keep your little boy toy away from her too)

Sam said starting to drive off. I just sat there looking out the window, what did they do that summer?