chapter 2

7:35pm
" baby girl you know i love you guys" another night, calling my dad and hearing the bs.

"Yeah I know dad, but-"

"but nothing honey. You guys are coming down here to meet my side of the family ..understood"

I sighed "yes dad , I gotta go" I hung up the phone and laid back. One more stressful thing to deal with this year.

Its not that I don't like my other half of the family... it's just that fact that my dad has three other kids beside us, and we're all close in age. Basically cheated on my mom and had children.

Just then Sam busted in me room "time for dinner chicca" I rolled my eyes and stood up and started walking out my room

"La próxima vez, cierra la cabeza" (next time knock little head)

Sam pushed me and tried to run down the stairs, but he wasn't fast enough so I tripped him.

"Deja de jugar y siéntate" (stop playing around, and sit down" momma yelled.

"You guys still act like little kids" I sat down next to Sam "and you still got that big ass Brian head" Sam said grabbing the steak.

"What I tell you about that Sam?" "Sorry mama" he said while laughing

"good one sam" I mumble but loud enough for him to hear me.

For some reason me and Sam always got along. We might play here and there .. Like calling each other names but other then that were cool, he doesn't hold stuff over your head like amber.. He's cool.

"So what happen today in school" my momma asked. everyone was quiet. 

"how bout yn go first" amber said smirking. "How bout it chicca , what happen today?" ..

I looked at my mom "nothing just the same as any other day" my mom shook her head nodding.

"I heard you were talking to chase today..  What about.. Getting back together?" Amber said acting curious.

"Amb chill" Sam said shaking his head. I took a deep breath. For some reason it was still hard to think about what happen only because that was the first boy to do me dirty.

"I just wanna know" amber said shrugging.

"How bout you tell us what happen with you today amber" Sam said being smart. My mom didn't notice the sad look on my face.

Sam nudged me causing me too look up at him. He mouthed "don't worry about her" I nodded and and started to eat.

"I heard josh was gay" sam said laughing.
"No, no te lo dijo" (no you did not, who told you that) Amber semi-yelled as  looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. My phone started to buzz I opened it and it was a random number

Text messages
??- hey , this yn?
Yn - uhh , yea .. Who's this??

??- oh its Aug..as in august Mir's cousin

Yn- oh okay , thought it was a creep, lol

??- nah never.. Can I call you tomorrow during lunch?
Yn- sure.. That'll be nice
?? - okay see you beans
Yn- omggg not you too
??- 😂, talk to you later beautiful
Yn- Kk
End of text messages

Hearing my Mother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So you gone tell everyone who you texting at the dinner table" amber said.
"No" ..

"Yn who are you texting" ...my momma asked. Sam looked at me.

"Answer me " .. I rolled my eyes

"I'm texting a boy name august momma" ... Everyone just looked at me .. What were they going to say

.
.
"A boy?" My mother said cutting into her steak. "Yes mama" I said while looking down.

"wow you move on quick " amber said laughing picking with her food.

"Shut up amb, chill out on her she aint doing nothing to you" sam said shaking his head

"¿Tienes el derecho de hablar con putas aquí dentro, todos los días" (did you have the right to talk you have bitches in and out here Evey day) she said folding her arms.

"Amber!" "¿Qué mamá es la verdad?" (what momma it's the truth)

Amber got a thing for telling your business when she gets mad. "Can I be leave" my mother didn't even hear my sometimes.... she mainly focused on amber and her bitchy mess.

So I just got up and went up to my room.
.
.
.
Few days later
So I been texting august, and getting to know him. He's really nice and caring. He's suppose to be moving down here today or tomorrow... I forgot.

"Where ya sister" josh said poking me on my side. "I don't know,but don't touch me" sometimes josh gives me these looks like he likes me.

I told amber before , but she doesn't believe me Sooo.

"Yea whatever I'll see you later" I rolled my eyes and closed my locker starting to walk.

"Ya man coming todayyyyyyy" T ran up to me saying.

"He's not my man"

"yes he is"

I just laughed and shooked my head. "I gotta go, gotta get started on this assignment"

T made a sad face "okay babes" we parted ways. I started to walk when I got a text from amber

Text messages
Amber🙄: you gotta ride home with sam
Yn: Kk
End of text messages

I was looking down at my phone which caused me to bumped into the somebody, I dropped my phone and book bag.

"¡Oh, Dios mío! ¡Mira por dónde vas! ¿Me ves?" (Oh my gosh watch where your going didn't you see me right here)

I rolled my eyes and continued to pick my stuff up. "My bad ma". I looked up at him , I knew that voice from somewhere.

"My name isn't ma..its yn" he looked at me for about 1 minute.

"Puedes dejar de mirar y la próxima vez que vea por dónde vas" (you can stop staring and next time watch where your going)

I rolled my eyes and stood up walking away.