Call Me El

*Two Days Later*

Mia's POV

It happened again. Twice more. It got worse. As soon as everyone was gone, he would just grab me again. I even had a bruise on my waist now from when he'd 'accidentally' hit me once.

Harry was still seeing Taylor, Eleanor was here, but I'd only even seen her once. Dani was on her way today.

But I didn't even care anymore. I hadn't said one mean thing to Louis in two days. I hadn't yelled at Harry, or sneered at Zayn. I hadn't even played with Lux. I was constantly thinking of ways to stop Niall.

Being the tuff, mean, bitch that I was, I never expected this to happen to me. I never expected anything like this from Niall, either.

But there it was.

Niall was rough, and mean, and forceful. You could call it abusive, if you wanted. I never told anyone, because they'd either think I was lying, or think I was weak.

My wrist was still sore, and I couldn't bend over, or hold Lux on my hip because of the bruise. I hated Niall so much, but for some reason each time, I found myself struggling less. I didn't like it, or want it. I hated it. But I just wasted my energy when I struggled, and it just made him meaner. I felt so trapped, and I HATED it.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, and shivering when I realized everyone else was going out again tonight, when Eleanor walked in.

"Hi." She said awkwardly.

"Hey."

"Louis's told me a lot about you." She sat down.

"Oh great. Bad things, no?"

She nodded. "He doesn't really... Like you."

I shrugged.

"So... How's tour been so far?"

"Fucking terrible."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?"

"You really wanna know why?"

She nodded earnestly.

"Ok fine. Niall Horan has practically raped me three times. Happy?" I have no idea why I told her. I just needed to get it out.

Her eyes widened. "What?!"

I rolled my eyes.

"He WHAT?!" She shrieked.

"He forced me to have sex with him! Or are you not familiar with the word rape?" I spat.

She blinked in shock. "Mia, are you serious?"

I rolled my eyes once more.

Eleanor suddenly leaned forward and hugged me.

I felt awkward. Nobody had just hugged me since I was little, with the exception of my best friend back home, and she had only dared that when SHE was upset.

"Mia... Everybody's going to dinner tonight... Do you think??"

"Yeah. I do."

"I'll stay with you."

My eyes widened. "Why?"

"Because! I could call the police, but I don't think you'd want me to do that, and Niall would get into a lot of trouble."

"No, don't call the police. I can handle this."

"Clearly you can't, I'm staying."

"No, go out and have fun." Why was I saying that? I could care less if Eleanor had fun. Right?