" no!" there now I thought he was lying to me. I grabbed his arm and grabbed a knife making a small cut on his thumb, his blood was light blue.

" now I know the truth I'm going to a different pack. I won't give you a forwardin adress because frankly I never want to see you again. Goodbye Alpha. "

With that I stalked up to my room and grabbed my suitcase, stuffing as much into it as possible. There was a knock at the door. " If its Kane go the hell away. If it's not come the hell in. " I shouted.

" hey Tina." said my brother, " you and Kane have a fight?" he asked. " why are you packing?" he asked again, give a sister a chance will ya?

" he lied to me. I'm not his mate, my mate is Logan. I'm leaving, I'm not coming back, I'll write to you." I said as I flung myself into his arms sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered.

"no ya won't I'm coming with you."

" your not, you have to stay here, explain to mum I cant face her. " it's true I cant face her not yet, not now.

" ok. Just make sure you write." he whispered. " I would go beat up Kane but hes alpha and could kill me."

" I'm over him. He's nothing to me now."

" ok, have a nice time with Logan. "

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and flew out of the window, with my suitcase. And headed to the park. Once there I shifted. And howled as loud as I could.

In seconds Logans silver wolf was stood in front of me. I shifted back ( when we shift we keep our clothes, otherwise I would be very embarrassed right now.

" I'm sorry, I didn't believe you." I said shakily. He shifted and looked deep into my eyes. Thats when I realised I felt whole for the first time in a long time.

" it's fine I understand. Where are we gonna go?"

" my uncles pack, I'll ring him, and then we'll go."

" cool" I took out my phone and scrolled down my contacts til I reached my uncle Sids name. Ring ring ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Sid: hello?

Me: hey uncle Sid, urrrm I need to join your pack.

Sid: why?

Me: 'cos my so-called mate, alpha Kane, decided to lie to me about being mates, it turns out my real mate is standing in front of me and he has to come to.

Sid: of course, you can, and my beta has just be exiled, I need a knew one.

me: thank you Uncle Sid we'll be 10 minutes.

Sid: it's nothing really, and 10 minutes not even an elete wolf can travel the length ofbthe country in that time!

Me: I am no ordinary wolf.

I ended the call and shifted, a few seconds later Logan changed. We ran and ran, through woods, roads and a beach, we even had to swim across a lake.

Eventually we got there and we shifted.

I knocked on the door and a very farmiliar man came to the door. " HEY KIDDO!" he shouted.

" HEY UNCLE SID!" I replied.

" now is this that **** of an Alpha or the TRUE mate?"

" This is Logan, the real one." I replied and Logan gave an uncomfortable wave.

" hey Mr......" he said very uncomfortable now, aaaaaawwwwwww he is so sweet when he's embarresed, pink cheeks that contrast perfectly to his dark brown shaggy hair, and shocking blue eyes.