Disaster (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Tyler finally is showing signs that he's giving in. He's panting and his words are become jumbled and he's not even forming sentences. I just want this to be over, it's so painful.

Suddenly, Tyler leans down and bites my shoulder. I shudder in surprise, fear and pain. He then moans loudly and it's over.

He cums inside me, then pulls out. "That was fun wasn't it, pet?" he whispers "You wait here - not like you can move anyways- and I'll clean you up."

Smut ends about here. So you can escape cringe town now!

He leaves to the bathroom, and I try to catch my breath. Everywhere hurts.

Tyler returns with a wet cloth and wipes my face, neck, chest and legs down. "You're not even hard pet. Didn't enjoy it? Too bad." he asks when he rubs the cloth over my length. He then wipes my ass with the cloth, cleaning it.

"Oh? What's this? Sorry pet, I got a little carried away." he announces suddenly, after pulling the cloth away. I squint my eyes, trying to figure out what he was talking about. I see, in the darkness, the cloth he's holding has darker splotches all over it. It's blood.

I want to scream when he laughs at it, but my voice is dead. Tyler then gets off me, and saunters over to top of the bed. There, he takes the gag out of my mouth, removes the collar from my neck, and unlocks the handcuffs from my wrists.

The moment he steps back, I rush over to where my clothes are sitting. Not caring about the pain, the limp I now had, or Tyler staring at my ass.

I hear creaking, and turn my head slightly to look back at the bed as I'm pulling my shorts up my legs. Tyler has draped himself on the bed. He sees me staring and pats an empty spot next to him "Come join me, pet."

I ignore him and pull on my shirt, going as fast as possible. I wanted away from him, from here. I grab my shoes and run to the door. Just as I unlock it and open it slightly, I hear Tyler's voice ring out from the darkness of the room.

"Don't be like that Dustin. Stay with me. This doesn't have to be a one time thing. I would love to keep you, to show you off to everyone. I really do like you." He growls.

I don't even turn to look at him.

"Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me." I roar, pure hatred is in every word.

With that I sprint out the door, slamming it behind me. I don't even look where I'm going as I blindly run down the hall. Pushing people out of my way, and silently screaming in pain after each step.

Then there's an object. I slam into it at full force, and I tumbled to the ground with it. I begin to stand, when I hear a voice.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

I open my eyes and see a guy sitting on the ground next to me. He's rubbing his arm, I must have hit him there.

I start apologising as he stands, and I try to follow, but pain courses through my body and I fall to the ground with a grunt.

"Oh my god!" The guy exclaims and offers me a hand. I take it and he helps me stand. "Are you okay!?"

I consider lying for a moment, I don't even know this guy. But I have nobody else, and he seems nice.

"No, no, I'm not. I need to get out of here. I need to get home." I cry to him "Please help me."

"Calm down." he says "I can drive you. Come on."

I begin to sweat, I want to trust this guy, but I'm so nervous. "You're gonna miss the party though." I tell him as a test.

He shrugs and begins to lead me down the stairs "I'm actually here to pick up a 'friend'" he makes air quotes when he says friend "But they sent me a text that I took too long and caught a cab, right after I got here." he helps me through the crowd of people that are still here. "So I just came in to use the bathroom and, Bam! You run into me."

He continues to help me walk as we make our way outside. I turn at him now and realise that I've seen him before. "Hey! You're that guy who got angry at my friend for squeezing your boyfriends butt!" Smooth.

He blushes, and continues to lead me towards a small silver car. "He's not my boyfriend, but yes I'm that guy. And you're the guy that failed at hiding his laughter after that... incident." he tells me coldly.

I feel bad now, I shouldn't have said it like that. This guy is giving me a ride. "I'm sorry. Is your boy- I mean friend the one you had to pick up?"

He laughs and opens the car's door for me "Nah, he hates parties. Wouldn't be caught dead here."

He walks around to the driver's seat and climbs in "So what happened to you?" he asks quietly.

I look at the ground and shift in the seat. The sudden movement causes pain to shoot through me again, but I hide it.  I don't want anyone to know. "I don't want to talk about it."

He shrugs and drops the subject, I'm thankful for that.

"Are you gonna tell me your name at least?"

I blush in embarrassment, I hadn't even told this guy my name. "It's Dustin. What's yours?"

He smiles "Dustin, that's a nice name. I'm Oort."

I can't help but laugh, and he looks embarrassed and annoyed at the same time "What kind of name is that?" I ask while laughing. My sides hurt, but I ignore the recurring pain.

"It's foreign. I'm not from here." he blushes.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I really am! Here you are giving a person you don't even know a ride, and I'm making fun of you."

He laughs "Speaking of that, where to Dustin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at my house and I thank Oort many times. He gave me his number, and I gave him mine. When he drives off, I stop hiding my emotions. Tears begin to fall down my face.

I make my way to my room, and trudge over to my bed. I fall onto it.

And cry myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go. The beginning was so hard to write, it's so awkward. Psh, stupid Tyler. There are going to be no more scenes like that now. Yaay! Uh. I don't know what to say now, so bye. :)