...

I SAW HALSEY IN CONCERT LAST NIGHT ANS FISIDJWFIAIDJSH BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE SO FAR

SHE WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND WKISJAKCJDJrjqiisufheiduw

I DIED

HELP ME CALL 911 OR SOMETHING

She played so many songs and BLA

In case you haven't saw,

I am doing the Heart Project

I am doing the Heart Project. (^) I find it amazing how some people can recover without help.
But that all can come crashing down with one word. Different.
Everyone's is different but that's what makes us unique. I drew yesterday four hearts. But I have yet to draw one more. Anorexia.

These are real problems everyone has and it makes me sick to hear how people are abused by their own blood and lover. It makes me (even more) sick to hear myself puke in bathroom stalls at restaurants and to not eat at home. So now, I am drawing that last heart.

Five hearts

Five hearts. (Excuse the shitty picture.)

•Suicidal
•Depressed
•Self-harm
•Anxiety
•Anorexia

That is my life.
Being called a Loser, Faggot, Bítch, Slut, Depressed Freak, and many other stupid names can break a person.

"Go hang yourself, nobody wants you here." That is what my brother tells me every single fucking day. Could we just take a minute to express yourself. Even if it wrecks you inside.

I hate myself, I really do. But I am trying to find someone who will care for me. It's hard.

"Life is a big fat gigantic stinking mess, that's the beauty of it, too." -Gayle Forman

Please just let yourself be, well, yourself. I'm not asking for anything. I'm not forcing you to do this. I'm just wanting you to love yourself the way that I love you (even though I never met you, I care and love you.)

So thank you.

-A