Chapter 20

Some tunes 4 you.

Quote: "be strong."

-------------------------------------------------------
*Ocean's P.O.V.*

I looked at their shocked faces before grabbing Dylan's hand, leading him to the kitchen where Jake was, hanging up.

"The police know, they are warning everybody."

I told them what the boss said, they nodded, going up to my room to grab their guns.

I had mine tucked between my leggings, under my black shirt.

Then we locked all the windows, doors, got flashlights and went up to my room.

My room had a window that I covered up.

Our parents, Lauren, and Harry left. They left once again, going to our Grandmas.

The guys all looked at my room in shock.

"Guys Two of you in the bathroom with Jake and Dylan. The others with me and Ocean in here, just in case. Lock that door and don't open it unless we say 'PuppyDogs'." Mars spoke.

They nodded, scared.

Michael and Calum went into the bathroom with Dyl and Jake. The others with us.

"Team one, Michael, Calum, Dyl, Jake. Into the bathroom closet."

"Team two, me, Ocean, Ashton and Luke. Stay in here, away from the windows."

With that Team One left the room.

"Okay Ashton since you and Ocean are siblings and I'm guessing you don't want her near Luke, Ill cover Luke, you stay with Ocean. Don't worry." Mars spoke again.

I led ashton to my bookcase.

It was like a horror movie. I moved a book in the bookcase and it slid open. Only I didn't touch that book.

I faced away and pushed the tv, with the stand, forward, stepped out and motioning for Ash to get behind.

"I promise I wont let anything happen to you." I whispered, to Ash. Noticing he was the only one who heard me. He warmly smiled at me making me feel more depressed that i should.

Probably out of sympathy.

I just smiled.

Then we heard a bang.

I guess Mars hear it too as she reached for her gun along with me.

We didn't take them out yet.

Not yet.

*BANG*

We heard if again.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*CRACK*

We looked at each other before getting out a walkie-talkie.

I had one under all the beds, behind a book, in a tv drawer, behind the tv, in the closets, in the secret passage, in the bathroom, and we each carried one everywhere.

Mars spoke softly into it.

"You hear the banging? I think someone's in. Over. " She whispered.

"We can here if too, and can you tell these guys to man up! They are shaking in fear! Over." Dylan said.

Then we heard creaking.