Chapter 5

When Maxon got home I was sitting on the front porch wringing my hands. I mean, it was a possibility, we didn't use protection. But I'm to young to have a baby! I'm nineteen!
When he got to me on the front porch, he handed me a box of tests. I ran to the bathroom and he followed.
"Could you please explain!" He yelled as he was chasing me.
"I'm late. My period was late two weeks ago."
Once I got to the bathroom I was a nervous wreck. I was shaking so bad I couldn't open the box so I handed it to him.
"So. What does that mean?" He asked, obviously confused. Was he really that oblivious of women?
"It means that maybe it's just a false alarm, or I'm pregnant. I've never missed one in my life," I said matter of factly.
"Oh okay. So what are these thingys." He held up a stick waving it around. "Um it's to tell you if you are or if you aren't pregnant."I said. I shoved him out of the door and locked it.
"Wait, what are you doing? America!!!!" He screamed." Open this door right now!" He demanded.
"I can't do it if you're in here! Okay, just trust me! I love you and no matter what this thing says I'll always love you."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
30 minutes later I came out a big grin on my face.
"What, what happened why are you smiling like that."
I had been holding the tests behind my back so he would see and when I brought them around he was confused.
"Well I took eight............and they were all positive."
It finally hit him. He was going to be a dad.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I know this is short but my fingers are starting to hurt. Stay weird my friend, stay weird. And im really tired im writing at 3:48.
~triz