3 and a half weeks later

Oml, guys this story has one hundred views😱how did that happen?!?'

I woke up puking. For the third morning in a row. Am I getting a bug or something?
After I was done I took a shower. There were still crescent shaped bruises all over my body but I didn't mind. We had done it four time and each time was better. I love him so much.
When I got out Maxon was waiting for me on the bed.
"Hey, you." I said still wrapped in a towel. I went to the closet and put on a thong and tee shirt.
"Are you okay? That's the third time you've puked this week." He asked worriedly.
"Yeah I'm fine I think. Or I should be at least." I shrugged and layed in bed.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I woke to nobody beside me. The only thing there was a note:
My dear,
I went to town after you fell asleep. We needed more food. Text me if you need anything.
Love,
Your Royal Husbandness

I smiled at the words remembering the dream I just had. It was more of a memory actually. It was when Mom was pregnant with May and she would always puke in the mornings and would hate food that she usually loved. Then it hit me. I called Maxon.
"Hello?" He said.
"Yeah, babe. Are you still in town I need you to grab something for me and how many weeks has it been since the wedding?"I said quickly.
"Yeah I am and 4, why? What do you need?"
"A box of pregnancy tests."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ohhhhhh left you with a cliffy!!! I know this is short and really bad but it three in the morning and I'm tired.
~triz