twelve

IM CRYING THANK YOU FOR 4K VIEWS HERES AN OKAY-ISH UPDATE

"HASTA LA VISTA BITCHES!" Jackson screamed as the group walked to a five-star hotel.

"Jackson! Stop screaming, we are here for business, not for vacation." Namjoon shushed.

Jackson rolled his eyes and continued running.

"So Mr. Seo, do you know Mr. Wen?" Namjoon asked.

"We-" "Yes. Minghao here was in a relationship with Mr. Wen in high school." Jackson interrupted.

"Did you just call me..." Minghao glared.

Sure he was all cutie-patootie before (and even now) but when he is looked down upon, he gets mad.

"Yes. I just did. I don't give five hongs if you fire me, you paid for my trip, I can just stay here with my parents."

Shit just got down.

"If you're going to keep talking to me like that, maybe I will fire you. I could also tell Mark that you've been disloyal to him."

"Huh?"

"Bambam."

"What are you talking about?" Jackson paled.

"Ever since I found out my brother has been cheating on his girlfriend years back, I keep an eye out for assholes like you."

"Don't you also mean Jun? He cheated on you for Gods sake."

"He had a reason. You don't. So stop being a douche to everyone and call it off with Bambam."

Well that silenced everything.

...

...

...

"Um, sir?" A doll-faced boy tapped Minghao on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Are you Xu Minghao?"

"Mhm... And you are...?"

"Luhan. I am Junhui's manager slash co-owner of this building."

Great.

Wait Luhan?

"Y-you..."

"Oh, I know you've heard my name before, Junhui told me. This is the hotel you will be staying in right?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'll have my step-brother help you with your stuff as you get settled here."

Minghao looked to see a bun, shaped guy.

"Hello. My name is Minseok like one of your employees but I go by Xiumin, please make yourself comfortable as we bring your luggage to your suite."

With a snap of his fingers, a whole crew took their luggage and disappeared.

"You may stay at the cafe near the elevators while you are waiting for your room to be fixed."

This place fancy.

The group sat at the cafe.

"Minghao?!"

He recognized that voice.

"MINGMING?!"

The voice of his childhood best friend.

-

"So you're saying is that you know that actor?" He asked Minghao.

"Yeah... and now I'm stuck promoting him."

"GOOD JESUS MINGMING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING. Mr. Seo, your rooms are ready." Minseok said.

"Ah, sorry Minghao gotta get back to work, call me before you leave okay?"

"Yup. See ya later!"

Minseok handed him the keys and led them to their rooms.

"I-ITS SO BIG!"

"This is the size of an apartment..."

"THE CHANDELIER IS SO SPARKLY!"

All of Minghao's employees awed the rooms.

"Namjoon, when do we meet up with the producers and stuff?"

"Tomorrow, they said we should have a break today."

"Well then, I'll just be sleeping for the rest of the day, you guys can go on ahead and roam around Hong Kong." Minghao immediately unpacked and hopped into bed.

"Tomorrow is gonna be great..." He grumbled.

-

ok sorry for such a boring chapter, I needed a filler lol

btw sorry it's so slow, I'm working on a one shot book and finishing up Our Song ;-;

my other junhao story isn't going to be up right now, still needs to be fixed in some places.

my namjin story however, is doing well and it's more comedy.

idk how I feel about this story, I just hope it won't get too boring and straight forward in the future chapters :0

I FEEL BAD FOUR THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS TRASH AND IDK HOW TO FEEL LIKE I NEVER PROOFREAD OR ANYTHING I CRII

thank god I planned out the next chapter hehehe

follow me on my ig: @/shiningminghao

~ 🍑