five

"d8 me the8"

did he just-

Minghao giggled (omg he giggled) and took Jun's hand before saying, "Sure."

After "d8ing" for three months secretly, the two sat along the bench in the park.

"Why do I have to go to China next week?!" Jun sighed.

"Probably because you are a Chinese actor? Idiot." Minghao laughed.

"Am not."

"Yeah you ar-"

"JUN!" Some girl yelled. Jun turns and immediately lets go of Minghao's hand. "U-uh, hey." The girl made a face of disgust. "Are you kidding me? Why are you cheating on me? I come all the way from China just to see you and you do this?!"

Cheating? He was already dating a girl?

"I am not dating someone unsophisticated like him. Honey, I would never." Jun's words tore Minghao's heart one by one.

"Why are you with him right now then?"

"Because I was about to teach this nerd a lesson."

"About how useless,"

Snap.

"Worthless,"

Snap.

"And idiotic,"

Snap.

"He is."

That's it.

Minghao stood up and slapped Jun in the face.

"What the actual hell is your problem huh?!" Minghao yelled with tears streaming down his face. "Is this why we never were public? Is this why you always turned down every single date I asked? IS THIS THE REASON WHY YOU NEVER ANSWERED OR CALLED ME WHEN YOU WENT TO CHINA?!"

Jun laughed while rubbing his cheek. "Not everyone in life are people you can trust. I have no idea why you would think I'd like you. I'm rich, you are not. I'm handsome, you are not. So just move along because us 'd8ing' is a lie."

"Why did you even ask me in the first place?"

"Oh that. Because you were the gate to all the girls. You were so popular, I almost envied you. The only way to become even more popular than I already am was to be friends with you.

I then noticed how shy and everything you were towards me... So if I dated you, I would've been the most famous. Unfortunately, I started regretting dating you two weeks in. So that's why I'm dating her. You thought I was gay huh?"

"I..."

"Please. Why would I be? Girls are much prettier."

"Loved you."

"What?"

"Because even if you were busy, I would always do everything I can to support you and care for you.

It doesn't matter anymore." Minghao looked at the ground.

"I was always blocking your way whenever I would call you. You didn't want to talk to me. I'm sorry for that."

Minghao walked past the two.

"Hope you stay famous.

dick."

-

OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS! I REALLY APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED, VOTED, OR EVEN JUST READ MY STORY. I AM SO SORRY I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER SO DO CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A TYPO :)

BTW HERE IS THE STARTING OF THE ANGST :33

(WINNER OF JUNHAO VS MEANIE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW)

Hey! Checkout my social media!

Instagram: @theminghao8
Twitter: @lolyoungjae
Tumblr: @theminghao8

Read my other stories!

Our Song [Meanie]
One of Many to You RELEASE 6/23
Call Me Later EDITING

I am planning on making a BTS fic soo...

Comment which BTS ship I should use!

(sorry I didn't proofread lol)

~ 🍑