ten

"China. I'm pretty sure for a movie promotion."

Um.

Okay.

"D-do you know which movie Jackson?"

"Hm... I don't remember the name... but I know the cast."

"Who?"

"It's starring Wen Junhui."

Dammit.

"WHAT?!" Minghao's adorable yell rung throughout the room and halls.

"Calm down Mr. Seo. What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing..."

"See you're fine. It's not like you two met up in high school after he saved your life from some drunk guy and then tried to maintain his popularity at school by ignoring you but secretly being friends with you so he could be even more popular but then tells you that his parents don't want him to be associated with you and then you become friends until he has to move back to continue promotions and then you meet again five years later."

Did Jackson just...

"How'd you know?" Minghao asked, shocked.

"Oh so it did happen? Just a lucky guess." Jackson smiled.

I swear I never know what's going on in his head right now.

"Well then... Why is our company helping to promote them?"

"I thought the CEO knew everything that was going on... you've been running this business for a year and you still don't know that this is a promotion company?" Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah... BUT STILL, WHY THEM?!" Minghao whined.

"Namjoon said so. Now that I think about it, Namjoon does most of the work here, even more than y-" Jackson was cut off by Minghao grabbing his throat.

"You say that one more time and you'll never see Mark again."

"Even more than Youngjae! Yes, yes, Youngjae."

-

"Okay. Roll call everyone!" Namjoon called out.

"Mr. Seo is here..."

"Jackson." "Here!"

"Minseok." "Here."

"Youngjae." "I am here."

"Doojoon." "Here."

"Hanbin." "Yup."

"Minwoo." "Haiii~"

"And last but not least, Jimin." "Got no jams!"

They all turned to Jimin with a face of disapproval and Jimin whispered, "sorry."

"Okay then... Does everyone have their stuffed packed?" Minghao called out.

The group nods their heads.

"Good now let's go!" Namjoon yelled.

Back to China I see.

-

After a few hours on the plane, they finally reached Hong Kong.

"We're here!" Jackson jumped around, Excited to be in his hometown.

Although Minghao wasn't in his hometown, he was glad to be back in China.

While they were walking to the baggage claim, they heard loud screaming.

Minghao turned to see a bodyguard protecting Jun from fans.

Oh great.

No no no he's walking here...

Minghao instantly grabbed his bag after seeing it roll out and ran as far as he could, leaving his employees standing there.

Wait. Jackson is still there.

"HEY MR. WEN! We're the company that will help promote your movie." Jackson waved to Jun.

WTF JACKSON

"Ah really? Thank you!"

Everyone grabbed their bags by then and were walking towards the exit, where Minghao was hiding.

"So Jackson, who runs your company?"

DON'T ASK THAT JUN

"Oh, Namjoon..."

Thank god.

"Brought along our CEO here!"

ISTG

"Really? Where or who is he?"

"Seo Myungho."

He saw Jun tense up.

"OH I SEE HIM NOW!" Jackson pointed at Minghao right next to the drinking fountain.

Jun stared at Minghao drinking from the water fountain and walking towards them.

"Oh, our ride is here. See you later!" Jun quickly told Jackson and left.

That was weird. He left.

Minghao felt a little sad but it's fine.

-

okay so I'm trying to make chapters a little shorter so that there will be more chapters and faster updates :))

and I'm sorry this sucks idk I don't want it to sound too cliche

~ 🍑