six

For the rest of the school year, Minghao suffered a lot.

After the incident, many students started spreading rumors about him and bullied him until he gave up something or cried.

The poor boy was walking towards the exit to meet up with Seokmin until he bumped into someone.

And it had to be Jun.

"Tch. Learn how to walk."

why don't you learn to kill yourself, wen junhui. Minghao wanted to say.

The younger rolled his eyes towards the Actor and he scoffed back.

"Hey Hao!" Seokmin waved him over.

"Hey..."

"What's wrong?"

"Um... I kinda have something to tell you."

"Go on."

Minghao explained to Seokmin what happened between the two. Seokmin's expression went from happy virus look to 'I will slit your throat in one second' look.

"Don't tell me that guy has been bothering you."

"I just..." Minghao started tearing up.

"Miss him." Seokmin opened his arms to Minghao and hugged him.

"I remember him as the dorky, cute, happy Jun. I just don't know why he would do something like that to me."

~

"Hey Jun." Hansol called him.

"Hey Hansol... What's up?"

"I don't really know. The mood kinda got down after Seungkwan's friend was emotionally heartbroken."

"Why?" Jun started worrying.

"Well this douchebag apparently was dating another girl from some other country and lied to the poor guy. He literally just crushed his heart into pieces. Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Seokmin, Mingyu and Wonwoo tried helping him, but he isn't getting any better."

Uh oh.

"Once I find that idiot who did that to him, I will crush him."

"A-ah. Um, Hansol?"

"Yes?"

"About that guy...

that was me."

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Yeah... but-"

"There aren't any buts Jun. Poor Minghao is devastated and messed up because of your ignorance."

"Listen to me. I had a reason."

Hansol rolled his eyes. "And what does Mr. I'm An Actor So I Can Break People's Hearts have to reason out huh?"

"Well... I kinda had an arranged marriage with some girl that my parents are close to. I instantly refused to get married to her, but then someone sent a spy to check on me. He caught me and Minghao together and reported it to my family. They got pissed off so they forced me to break up with him forcefully and of course, I didn't want to do it and that caused my parents to threaten to hurt Minghao, so instead of them hurting him, I hurt him instead."

"Ew. This is like, every fanfiction that Seungkwan wrote. Just betray your parents and explain it to Minghao."

"I would love to protect Minghao, but the spy is kinda watching me right now so please laugh like I said something funny."

Hansol laughed unnaturally (like he was drowning) but the spy shrugged and left.

"Phew. I just hope he will accept my apology and understand."

~

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT ME ANYMORE, DON'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH YOU RUINED ME?! I'VE CRIED OVER AND OVER THINKING ABOUT WHY IT HAD TO BE ME, YOUR TARGET."

"Mingha-"

"Jun. Just please. Leave me alone. The whole school hates me because of you. I'm done."

Minghao ran out of the room where the two were sitting.

"I lost my sunshine. My everything. Because of me."

-

SURPRISE!!!!!!! Here is another update for 1K!

Sorry. I wanted this to be a happy fic, but I kinda like this angst ^^

Q: Own any kpop merch? If yes, what was the first item you got? If no, what would you want to get? (I'm suddenly thinking of #kpoptwitterisgoingtojailparty)

A: Yeah, my first item was a Shinee Onew sweater :3 ONEW IS BAE AND IS LIFE HIS SMILE IS THE PATHWAY TO HAPPINESS

~ 🍑