seven

Why?

It just had to be like that.

"Minghao!" Seungkwan snapped.

"Uh... Sorry. What do you need?"

Seungkwan looked nervous. "You know... You haven't been looking good lately." He reached for Minghao's wrist and wrapped his his fingers around it. "And you lost a lot of weight..."

"Well..." It's true. Ever since he stormed out of that room with Jun, he just felt sad. He felt as if he were an object. Being played around with, then thrown away.

"Hey Hao... Is it because of Jun?"

Minghao stiffened. It's not like he hated Jun, oh no, he actually loved him. Unfortunately, he couldn't trust him.

"BOYS." Mr. Kim snapped. For a teacher whose age so close to their student's age, was strict as a 47 year old teacher.

The whole class turned to them, snickering at Minghao.

"Please see me after class, you two."

"Yes..." The two said.

Once class ended, the two walked to Mr. Kim.

"Since you two would not stop disrupting class, I will be giving you after-school detention."

Minghao never got detention. Oh no.

But he found a way to get out of it.

"Sorry to break it to you, but don't you have a date after school?"

"Wha..." Mr. Kim looked speechless.

"It would be a shame if you left Mr. Jung all alone like that. Unless... he knows you're with Jungkook in detention."

"You little..." He glared at the boy.

"We all know his hatred for that boy, and to find out his own boyfriend is cheating on him with one of his students... how sadden-"

"FINE! Keep your mouth shut or else you're dead." Mr. Kim glared.

"Will do." Seungkwan just stood there stunned. He never saw Minghao blackmailing someone.

"Minghao... How..." He looked stunned.

"I learned it all thanks to Jun."

"You miss him a lot don't you?"

"Yeah... maybe I should accept his apology."

-

Jun felt so bad.

So
Bad. (no one can stop her ok I'm sorry)

Why does he have to be the rich one?!

Jun groaned in frustration.

"Jun! Me and your father have something to tell you." Jun's mother calls him over.

She sighed. "Your father wants you to do a movie." Jun looked confused. "Sure, but why are you acting like its a bad thing?"

"It's just... You won't be attending school in Korea anymore. It's such a big production that you won't have time to fly over just to study." His father stated.

"Huh? You already placed my role there?"

"Ah... Yes..."

Great. No more Korea.

"W...hen are we leaving?"

"Next week. So I had your teacher let you take your tests early. Better say goodbye to your friends."

Jun's blood started boiling. "Great. You take away my sunshine, now my friends?!"

"Son, you are already popular. Now let's make you much more."

-

A week passed and it was Jun's last day at school.

"BYE JUN! WE WILL MISS YOU!" A group of girls yelled out.

Minghao heard about the news. He truly missed Jun but was scared to see him. He didn't want him to go, but he didn't want his heart to hurt.

It was already time to go and Minghao saw many girls crying.

He was about to leave until he was grabbed by the wrist.

Damn... It was Jun.

"H-hey... I know you still hate me but I just wanted to apologize again. I'm sorry for making you go through all this pain, I'm sorry for saying things like that to you, I'm sorry for breaking your trust. It's okay if you never talk to me again, it's okay if you start a hate page of me. I really do feel sor-" Minghao hugged him and cried.

"I know. Although it was extremely painful, I would never hate you. In fact, I missed talking to you." Minghao smiled. "Good luck in China. Definitely watching the movie," The boy made a 'fighting!' pose towards the actor.

"Thank you."

-

GOSH IM SO SORRY IM HORRIBLE AT UPDATING GOSHSHSHHHSHFJDI

THIS FEELS SO RUSHED I FEEL SO BAd

THANK YOU FOR VOTING COMMENTING OR READING! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT OMG

BTW I WILL DO A MEANIE BONUS CHAPTER, THREE UPDATES ON MY MEANIE FICS AND A MEANIE ONE SHOT

SAD NEWS: Due to vacation, I will not be updating from 6/16 - 7/3 :((

THIS IS WHY IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MANY STORIES AS I CAN :)

(btw, expect a very long jicheol one shot this week ;D)

~ 🍑