Chapter 15, True Self

Your P.O.V
     "Oh how sweet, a demon and an angel in love." I turned around and saw a man wearing white everything. He had blond hair and amethyst eyes. On his back were white feathery wings. Sebastian stood up, "What do you want, Ash?"
     "It's simple, I want your precious Kitten. Your a demon anyways, can't feel love." I'm not going to shape-shift, Sebastian. I don't want to make him want me even more. Sebastian looked at me and nodded. He pulled out some knives from his vest. He looked at Ash and his eyes glowed pink, "Lemme show you how much I love my Kitten." He launched his knives at Ash. He dodged 2 but one struck his wing. He faltered in the air before ripping it out and throwing it at me. As it flew towards the air my brain calculated how fast it was going. Right before it hit my chest I grabbed the hilt of the knife before the knife could cut me. They both stared at me like I was an alien. I'm pretty sure I'd be staring at myself too. In there momentary shock I threw the knife at Ash's chest. He flew up, but not fast enough. It struck him in his calf.
     "AGHH!!!" He ripped the knife out of his calf and threw it through the trees. He pulled out his whip and whipped Sebastian. He then used his 'magical angel powers' to make it wrap around his ankle and pulled him to the ground. I looked around for anything to help me. I looked down I saw a red glow coming from below the trees. It creepily whispered in my ear, Reaper. GRELL!! I coaxed one of the wisps up. Grell!! It's me _____. I need your help!!! I'm on top of one of the trees. It's Sebastian, Ash will kill him!!! Hope you brought your Death Scythe. All of a sudden the reaper was through the trees turning his chainsaw on.
grrr gRRR Grrr GRRR!!! It turned on. The blades of the chainsaw started spinning. Ash had his whip tied around Sebastian's throat.
     "Grell!!! Any day now would be fine."
     "I'm working on it I'm working on it!!!" He cut through the whip. But Sebastian had already been knocked unconscious.
     "GRELL!!! Keep Ash busy!!!" I ran over to Sebastian. He was breathing slightly, I kneeled down next to him. I pinched his nose shut and breathed into his mouth. Grell called from where he was fighting, "Heeey, I wanted to do that!!!" Tough, and plus, he's my boyfriend.
     "UGHH, I was planning on killing that demon but I guess I just have to take _____." He swooped over to me and put a hand over my eyes, "I don't know how Sebastian knew we were in that room because it was soundproof, so I'm not taking any chances." I felt my stomach drop as we flew down then it became cool, so I suspected we went underground. We landed and he tied me to a wall.
     "What did you mean by, 'a demon and an angel in love'?"
     "Oh," He looked at me evilly, "You don't know? How sad. But since I'm nice, I'll show you what I mean."
     "Not happening." I turned into a cheetah with Ruby eyes and a white paw. Ash looked paralysed. Then he smiled again.
     "I'm always up for a little chase," I ran towards the cave entrance zooming at 77mph (about 125kph) and raced through the trees. I heard Ash close behind me. I heard him pull out his whip and I pushed on faster. He caught up to me somehow. He whipped my back. And I had to change to human. He grabbed me by my feet and pulled me to the air.
     "Here is where I'll let you go, if you believe me you'll sprout your wings and soar, we'll fly far away from that demon and your soul will be pure once more, or if you don't believe me you'll end up as another spirit in Hell. There you can wait for your beloved demon."
     "Like I told you before not happening." The next thing I did was out of town. Sebastian told me to picture a cat in my head, he never told me I couldn't be another animal. I imagined a Perigean Falcon. (Fastest bird in the world) Ash let go.  It felt like I was shrinking and growing at the same time, I felt something sprout from my shoulder blades. I grew brown feathers. It worked!!! I'm not dead.
     "I thought you could only turn into cats, well I need the workout." I flew east. When I came here I felt the warm setting sun in my chest. I dived into the trees and swooped back up. I looked back. Great I lost him. I saw a large, black storm in the distance. Sebastian. I flew as fast as I could. When I got there I saw Sebastian hopping from tree to tree, stopping once in a while to sniff. I swooped down and landed on his shoulder.
Sebastian's P.O.V
     "KITTEN!!!" I yelled into the sky after Ash the second I regained enough consciousness to stand. I'm pretty sure Grell had to do CPR since he looked super happy, but that was the least of my worries. I smelled the air, and started running after them.
     "Grell, go tell my Young Master where I'm going." I called over my shoulder
     "FIIIiiiiiIIIIINE" I started running as fast as I could, smelling the air for the scent of roses. The trail curved and twisted, but it seemed to be going west. I saw a bird in the distance and it seemed to be coming my way. What the. It flew up to me and landed on my shoulder.
     "Shoo, shoo!" Not now, not now. The bird flew in front of me and transformed into a human, my Kitten. But something was off. She had long feathery wings. She truly is an angel.
Your P.O.V
     "SEBASTIAN!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him so hard I swear his ribs cracked, "I love you, I love you." He didn't move. He was just looking around my shoulder. I turned my head and gasped. I had giant wings. I imagined the fluttering and I lifted of the ground. I don't like that.
     "Sebastian talk to me."
     "Your an angel." Well duuuuh Sebastian, tell me something I don't already know.
     "Ohhhhhhhhh." I realised what he meant. I ran up to him and hugged him tighter and he hugged me back.
     "I missed you Kitten."
     "I missed you, too. Ohh I don't care what other angels think, I love you and always will. I'll never leave you." I looked up at him, "Well, on purpose." I smiled at him.
     "Kitten, your wings." I turned my head and gasped, I had pitch black wings now, "I like them better that way, Kitten." I flew up to his lips and kissed him. I pulled back.
     "I'm glad I found you."