Chapter 12, Training

Your P.O.V
I saw the bloody reaper walk in the kitchen and lean on the door way. Sebastian, we have company.
"What do you mean, Kitten." Sebastian leaned down and kissed me. Look behind you. Sebastian picked me up and turned around. Grell was seething was rage.
"BASSY, HOW COULD YOU!?!?!? I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION!!!" Sebastian let me down and I turned into a tiger and growled at him, "Ahhh!!! TIGER!!!" Hmmmm seems to be afraid of tigers. I walked towards him he ran in trying to hide behind my demon. I backed him into a corner of the kitchen, walked up to him and... Rubbed my head in his chest and purr.
"Ahhhh, get off me you filthy CAT!!!"
"Hahaha," I heard Sebastian laughing in the background. I went to his hand and licked it, "AHHHHHH!!! Please don't eat me!!!" I changed into a human and burst into laughter. Sebastian came up behind me and said, "You got him really good."
"Bassy, how could you leave me for-for-for this beast." Sebastian stopped laughing, "I'll have you know I also happen to be a beast." I turned around and saw his eyes pink.
"Sure has gotten over the fact your a demon." He mumbled.
"How'd you know that?"
"A little birdie told me." I'm only not hurting you, Grell, because a little birdie also told me, you got your chainsaw back.
"AHHH!!! Did you just talk in my head." I nodded slyly, "Are you a demon, too?"
"No." I looked at him and made my eyes pink. I smiled at him. Do you think I'm a demon? I'd be flattered.
"Yes you are a demon!!! Your eyes went pink."
"Kitten, I told you not to do that, it gives people the wrong impression." I'm sorry, I just need to give him a scare.
"I heard that!!!"
"Oops. But why are you here?"
"I came here for Bassy but found he's already taken."
"I've told you before, Grell, I'll never be yours."
Sebastian's P.O.V
Tick tick tiiiick!!! I opened my pocket watch.
"That's the timer for me to start teaching you to fight, Kitten, or should I say, Scratch?" _____ changed into her tiger, and Grell totally flipped out again.
"That's an excuse, Bassy, you don't have to do it, teach me to fight instead."
"Sorry, Grell, it's an order." Scratch went over to Grell and purred all Grell did was run out the door and hopefully, left.
"Let's go, Scratch."
"Don't you mean Kitten?"
"Sorry didn't see you become human." Carry me. I picked my Kitten up and walked to the back garden where earlier in the day I set up targets, don't know how they'll be useful, but I got them anyways. What use will they be?
"I don't know? I also don't know what master was thinking when he wanted me to teach a tiger." I got out 3 knives from my coat pocket and shot them at the targets, they all hit bullseye. Kitten walked up to them and inspected them from all angles.
"Not all spot on, this one isn't even on bullseye, it's slightly above." Could you do it again? _____ took all the knives and handed them back to me. I shot again, this time they all hit the middle of the bullseye. Nice, lemme try.
Your P.O.V
I took the knives out of the bullseyes and stepped to where Sebastian was.
     "Show me how I hold them."
     "Ok, Kitten." He helped me put the knives in my hands, "Now throw the knives like a frisbee." I nodded and looked at the bullseyes. I threw. None of them hit.
     "Nice try, Kitten, but I guess knife throwing is a demon thing."
     "Let's practice fighting now."
     "One second." He took me and dip kissed me. I licked his bottom lip then nibbled it. Your lips taste a lot better than your aura. I sprouted cat ears and whiskers. He pulled me out of the kiss then hugged me and nuzzled my neck.
     "MeYOW." He started pulling back from my neck and on the way out he nibbled my ear lobe. I grew a tail and flicked his chin. I was about to kiss him again when Grell showed up.
Grell's P.O.V (Deal With It)
I watched Bassy's whole scene with that _____. I stormed in the garden.
     "I thought this was a fighting lesson. Not a make out session." _____ turned bright read before turning into I tiger then stalking up to me, "Oh well guess I'll have to get this out." I pulled out my Death Scythe and turned it on.
Grrr Grrr. Before I could count to 1 Bassy had me pinned on the with a knife at my throat.
     "Hurt my Kitten, and I'll break more than your heart."
     "Ummm I was just leaving." Then Bassy's precious 'kitten' came up to us.
     "No I think a want to fight him."
     "That's not fair!!! You can turn into a tiger!!!" We'll settle this the old fashioned way, Grell, fencing. She looked over at Bassy, and he nodded. Bassy got off me and handed a sword to me from the shed, he handed the other one to _____. She has pulled her (e/c) hair into a ponytail, and her (e/c) eyes were throwing daggers at me.
     "Here Kitten."
     "If this gets out of hand meaning, one of us starts getting really hurt. You step in." Bassy nodded.
     "Well, well, well, Sebastian what do we got here?" _____ and I turned our heads and saw Ciel watching us, "I came here to see trading but am getting a fight. Must be my lucky day. Don't mind me, but remember now that I'm here... There will be a reward. _____ if you win, you and Sebastian will have the rest of the day of so you can do whatever you people do." The little maid curtsied, "And if the impossible becomes possible, Grell can kiss Sebastian." Bassy and _____ both yelled, "I NEVER AGREED TO THAT!!!"
     "Begin Fighting!!!"