Chapter 6, Kidnapped

Your P.O.V
     "You really think so? No demons can't feel emotions. Everyone knows that."
     "Maybe this demon is special." He looked out the window, thinking.
     "Ciel, mind if I ask you a question?"
     "What is it?"
     "What is the price of making a contract with a demon?" Ciel thought about the question deciding wether or not to answer. Finally he said, "Your soul."
     "That's horrible!!!"
     "That's just how demons do it. And he's not bad. Follow me, we're going to clear this up." He got up and all I could do was follow. As I walked out I heard Ciel call, "SEBASTIAN!!!"
Sebastian's P.O.V.
As I walked to where young master called, I began to worry. Why would he need me? He is near _____'s. Oh I hope she still loves me. I turned the hall and said, "Yes, young master." I saw Kitten clutch young masters arm tightly. "What would you like?"
     "You two, follow me. Now." I followed them but stayed as far away from Kitten as possible. This pains me too much to see her like this. I followed young master into the seating area. He pointed to a chair on the north side of the room and one on the east, "Sit." We both sat. Young master then pulled up a chair and angled it so he could see both of us.
     "Now _____ tell us about when you saw Sebastian as a demon the first time."
     "I was in his room-"
     "Why were you in his room?"
     "Not important. Anyways he flashed his eyes pink, which I've seen him do multiple times I just thought it was just the light, but we were in the shadows. And he was calling himself a 'demon' which already made me suspicious. And when we were in the shadows, around him was a darker shadow then the rest. To settle my mind I told him to stand by the window. I told myself, 'it's just a shadow' but the aura was so thick and black, no sunlight could penetrate it. And it was basically shouting demon. I was afraid since I've heard stories about things demons do, so I ran."
     "I'd never hurt you, Kitten."
Your P.O.V
     "Prove it! The stories I've been told only say demons eat people's souls and lust for every girl they see." When I said that Sebastian seemed extremely hurt. Good. I stormed out of the sitting room and into my room. Mey-Ren was already there.
     "May I lock the door, Mey-Ren?"
     "Yes you can, MeLady." I went to the door and locked it. That's better.
     "I'm tired, Mey-Ren, I'm going to go to bed." I went to the bathroom got I undressed quickly and put on the silky smooth night gown. I the crawled into bed, and quickly fell asleep.
Ciel's P.O.V
Wow, that was deep. I thought. I looked up to see Sebastian about to go after _____.
     "Sebastian don't."
     "Bu-"
     "This is an order; give _____ some space you really frightened her." He seemed a bit hesitant but he soon said, "Yes, Young Master."
Your P.O.V
I dreamed about a future with Sebastian. It was wonderful, the I woke up and mentally slapped my self. I can't love Sebastian. He's a demon. I just then realised I wasn't in my room I was in an all white room. Someone opened the tall, white door.
     "Look who's up." This man had blond hair and amethyst eyes. He wore a white suit, white shirt, white pants, and white shoes.
     "You seem to like white." I mumbled I looked closer at him and realised he had an aura too. It was pure white, not clear but pure white. The aura whispered in my ear, Angel. I looked up startled. I looked to his back and realised he had long white wings, they were the same white as the room. Camouflaged. So if he kidnapped anyone else who can't read auras, nobody would know he was an angel. I pretended to be scared and said, "What are you going to do with me?"
     "Stop acting like a child, I know you can read auras." I tried standing up but my hand were changing to the wall with you guessed it, black (haha) chains, "I found you last night as I was taking my evening stroll, and I smelled a pure soul. Well a pure soul tainted by a demon. I took you with me to get you cleansed." I sat there with fear. Cleansing never means that. It tears your soul in two. One is pure the other is pure evil. Your lucky if you make it out still sane.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I was walking by Mey-Ren and Kittens room when I heard Mey-Ren scream bloody murder. I ran to the door and found it locked.
     "Mey-Ren open up, it's Sebastian." She opened up the door and looked so pale, I could mistaken her for a ghost.
     "What's wrong?!?!"
     "It's _____, She's GONE!!!" Kitten. Where are you. We searched the house 7.2461752 times and still couldn't find her. I double checked her room and found a white feather. I brought it up to my nose and smelled. Smells like... Angel I sniffed closer, it smells like Ash. I hurried to masters room I opened the door.
     "Sebastian knock!!!"
     "I know who took my Kitten."
     "Who?"
     "Ash"