Chapter 10, Play Fighting

Your P.O.V
I changed into the black tiger and sat down. I stared at Sebastian mentally challenging him. He seemed to understand but gave the I won't hurt you too bad face. I unsheathed my claws and growled a challenge. He took out three dull kitchen knives and gave me the do we have to do this look. I nodded my tiger head. I lunged at him and fainted right and went left. Who knew I was this good. I scratched his lower leg, not too deep like if a regular cat scratched you. I also only used 2 claws. He through one knife at me but I dodged. He looked at me and saw I was tough. He then through three knives, 2 missed (I don't think he was aiming, he is a demon after all.) but one hit my white paw, I quickly shook it off.
     "Ok, done fighting." He said. I turned to human and pouted at him.
     "What was that?" I gave him the what the hell, we were just getting started look.
     "I hurt you." He took my right hand and started examining it. I had a tiny scratch on my hand.
     "Look what you did to me and them what I did to you." He looked down on his leg and then I realised I scratched him to hard, "O MY GOD, I'm sorry I thought I didn't scratch too hard, I guess I don't know my own strength."
     "It's ok watch," I watched him as he healed himself. I'm sorry, Sebastian. Even though you are a demon, I shouldn't have done it. He looked at me and said, "Don't worry about it."
     "Sebastian, you went to easy on her." I jumped and saw that Ciel had watched the whole thing.
     "I didn't want to hurt her, my Lord." I saw that Sebastian had bowed, so I curtsied.
     "I have an idea. Since _____ seems to be a target for Ash, I want you to give her fighting lessons, it will help both of you." When he saw Sebastian was hesitant, he said, "That was an order." He bowed and I turned into a tiger and bowed.
     "Yes young master." Ciel left and it was just me and Sebastian. I pushed his back with my head till we came to the back door.
     "Where are we going, Scratch?" He said when he opened the door. I turned into a (f/t) cat and ran to his room. Yes he left the door open. I ran into the room and became a human with cat ears. When he came into the room I yelled, "BOO!!!" He jumped but didn't scream.
     "I came in to find Scratch but came in and found Kitten." I hugged his waist and kissed him. And this time I was the one who nibbled his bottom lip.
Sebastian's P.O.V
Kitten hugged me around my waist and kissed me. She then nibbled my bottom lip. I'm pretty sure the room became a black hole to her again, but I don't care. I cherished this kiss. When she pulled back to take a breath, I pulled her back in and kissed her again. She ran her hand through my hair and then I licked her bottom lip. So Sebastian, what do J taste like? I pulled away, "I wouldn't know, a demon can't taste a person till the try there blood." She made her nails, into claws and scratched her left pointer finger. Here.
     "Really?" Yes. I took her finger and brought it to my mouth, I then licked the blood that was coming from her finger. Pure soul, almost like 96% pure, the other percent is me.
     "So, what does it taste like?"
     "Your equivalent to (f/t) chocolate."
     "What do you mean 'your equivalent to'?"
     "Demons judge taste by purity of your soul, your soul is almost pure. I think I'm the one who made it not pure." Time to change the subject. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to hear that.
     "Can we practice fighting now?"
     "I have something better planned." I gave Kitten a mischievous smirk.
     "Have to catch me first!!!" She changed into Scratch and ran to the door. Well me being demon and all, I beat her to it, "Now Now Now, we shouldn't be running off now?" She looked up. And she looked at me with a knowing look and jumped to my shoulders and out the skylight above the door. Dang it, I left it opened. I opened it all the way and jumped to the roof. I saw a little black tail poking out of a bush below and went to investigate. You can fight, but your hiding skill is ter- dang it, it's a hose.